Polish NT 2021

• I watched interview with federation president and he said there is no permission from his side to be the head coach of NT and local team at the same time.

However, he isn't the one who decide.

The final vote is the duty of management board. I guess they will have some kind of online meeting with Nawrocki and then decide what next.

• According to voleybolmagazin Ferhat Akbaş might become the head coach of Poland. (I know they are not the most reliable source but their info usually correct)

I thought they don't want someone who will coach in both NT and a club, or is the issue coaching a Polish team?

• According to voleybolmagazin Ferhat Akbaş might become the head coach of Poland. (I know they are not the most reliable source but their info usually correct)

He had great impact on Chemik Police and would take him instead of Nawrocki any day, but taking into consideration that Guidetti, Ze won't takeover Polish NT my dream is Santarelli or the Korea's coach (I am always forgetting his name:aww:). I think that Santarelli would be the perfect choice, he knows Asia and she has a lot of respect for him.

• I thought they don't want someone who will coach in both NT and a club, or is the issue coaching a Polish team?

That's right. They don't want to hire someone who is working with a club. They would look for a coach who focus only on NT.

• That's right. They don't want to hire someone who is working with a club. They would look for a coach who focus only on NT.

I don’t see single problem with someone working both NT and club :what:

They are closing the doors to many good coaches with this situation….

• He had great impact on Chemik Police and would take him instead of Nawrocki any day, but taking into consideration that Guidetti, Ze won't takeover Polish NT my dream is Santarelli or the Korea's coach (I am always forgetting his name:aww:). I think that Santarelli would be the perfect choice, he knows Asia and she has a lot of respect for him.

Youp even though I’m more than happy with him in Croatia. I still don’t get it how We got him as head coach, this is like jackpot for us. He is one of the best.
    But He can do much more with Polish NT than with Croatian…

He is very close to Croatia, especially Conegliano so maybe that is the reason. Girls many time prepare in Istra or Zagreb, so He can be at home 2-4hours by his own car…

• I don’t see single problem with someone working both NT and club :what:

They are closing the doors to many good coaches with this situation….

That rule is valid for many years, they did only 2 exceptions during last 20 years

- First one was coach Niemczyk working for a half season with woman NT and PTPS Piła (team which had many future NT players)

- Vital Heynen working last year with men NT and Perugia

• Looks like something is going on.

I mean, Chemik's president said last week that the name of their new coach would be known until Wednesday. Unfortunately, they didn't share anything today...

• Nawrocki is probably aware that if he will terminate contract with NT, he can be without a job at all very very soon.

:down:
    #FreeNawrocki

I swear, everyone sees that the team needs new coach... It should not be even discussed!

I hope he'll get that job in Chemik and be happy or he should take over men NT, with his skills and passion men will achieve gold in Paris

• I swear, everyone sees that the team needs new coach... It should not be even discussed!

I hope he'll get that job in Chemik and be happy or he should take over men NT, with his skills and passion men will achieve gold in Paris

I hope Polish Federation sees that, because Nawrocki doesn't think as the rest. I really dislike him for his selfish attitude.

• Chemik Police played 3-days friendly tournament last weekend. Jacek Nawrocki was supposed to be there, however he didn't show up... The situation is really weird.