Polish NT 2021

• Wolosz is literally the most important player for Polish NT.
    Federation should do everything for Wolosz to come back in 2022. She is right now the best setter next to Maja, for me number 1.

• S: Wenerska, Nowicka

MBs: Kąkolewska, Efimienko, Alagierska, Stencel, Ziółkowska, Centka

OH: Grajber, Górecka, Fedusio, Łukasik, Szlagowska

OPP: Stysiak, Rasińska

L: Stenzel, Jagła

These players are in Szczyrk as of now. Probably Smarzek will join later (or not). We have to wait and see.

• Glad to see Centka, Stencel and Szlagowska. Is Grajber fully recovered from injury?

• Some players of Belgian NT have been tested positive for Covid and they are not able to travel to Poland.

That means Poland will play friendly games against Slovakia this week not Belgium.

• Finally Kąkolewska is not anymore captain of the team. Welcome and good luck new captain Mali! :cheesy:

• I'm curious if she will play EuroVolley.

Today, Poland started the game with Efimienko and Alagierska. Marta Pol and Anna Stencel are on the bench. I didn't notice Kąkolewska there.

In addition, Centka had good stats against Romania.

• As expected, Nawrocki chose Pol instead of Stencel cause Chemik case. And I don’t understand why Fedusio is still with the team, cause unfortunately she doesn’t play at all and Nawrocki doesn’t give her any space on the court.
    S:Julia Nowicka, Katarzyna Wenerska
    OH: Martyna Czyrniańska, Monika Fedusio, Zuzanna Górecka, Martyna Grajber, Martyna Łukasik, Magdalena Stysiak
    OP:Malwina Smarzek
    MB: Klaudia Alagierska, Zuzanna Efimienko-Młotkowska, Marta Pol
    L: Monika Jagła, Maria Stenzel

• As expected, Nawrocki chose Pol instead of Stencel cause Chemik case. And I don’t understand why Fedusio is still with the team, cause unfortunately she doesn’t play at all and Nawrocki doesn’t give her any space on the court.
    S:Julia Nowicka, Katarzyna Wenerska
    OH: Martyna Czyrniańska, Monika Fedusio, Zuzanna Górecka, Martyna Grajber, Martyna Łukasik, Magdalena Stysiak
    OP:Malwina Smarzek
    MB: Klaudia Alagierska, Zuzanna Efimienko-Młotkowska, Marta Pol
    L: Monika Jagła, Maria Stenzel

Let's hope it is his last tournament, please....

• and whats with Kakolewska? Do they have some conflict with Nawrocki? then it will be interesting how they will work together in Chemik

• well if I should choose from Ziolkowska and Kakolewska I will prefer Kaki :lol:

• Do you think they will anounce today that Nawrocki is staying for another year? :white: