Poland - Tauron Liga 2021/22

• Genius of the Sky I think she is doing quite well. You can find some highlights on youtube e.g. here

Actually it’s so great having her in Polish League and I even can’t believe she plays here. And have to say she is amazing player and person.

Thanks for the info. I really wanna follow her but it is so hard because I don’t k ow where to watch the matches. There are not even highlights cideo on YouTube.

• Nobody signed her. I've heard somewhere that she (her manager) made an offer to Budowlani Łódź, but they didn't want her.

Anyway, considering her shape from last season she is not missed. Every team (maybe except Wrocław and Kalisz) has better libero than Krzos.

• Joker is the last team in the league but its president was aiming for Top 8 this season

• Polish Cup - Bracket

Developres Rzeszów - ŁKS Łódź

LTS Legionovia (Q, 3rd division team) - UNI Opole

BKS Bielsko Biała - #VolleyWrocław

Roleski Tarnów (Q, 2nd division team) - Budowlani Łódź

MKS Kalisz - LOS Nowy Dwór (Q, 2nd division team)

Pałac Bydgoszcz - Radomka

Joker Świecie - Chemik Police

Płomień Sosnowiec (Q, 2nd divison team) - IŁ Capital Legionovia

Really interesting game between Rzeszów and ŁKS in 1/8 finals :D

• Budowlani Lodz - Palac Bydgoszcz 3:0 (14,16,14)

MVP: Gorecka

Budowlani: Gorecka (12), Fedusio (12), Cleger (10), Lisiak (4), Centka (8), Lazowska (3), Lysiak (L)

Palac: Balmas (8), Szperlak (6), Cassemiro (5), Majkowska (9), Baldyga, Hage (1), Saad (L) subs: Kobus, Mazurek, Rozynska,

• Pałac should definietly be looking for a OH. Bokan returned to Montenegro but i have no idea if she is still a Pałac player.

I think she was with the team on Monday.

Maybe she had some family issues and needed to go back to Montenegro or they terminated the contract with her

• Szperlak was bad today, but with this problem with wing-spikers I would try with Balmas-Szperlak as OH and Pogoda as Opp

• Grupa Azoty Chemik Police – Joker Świecie 3:0

(25:20, 25:19, 25:20)

Chemik: Kowalewska, Kąkolewska (13), Brakocević-Canzian (9), Wasilewska (9), Łukasik (14), Czyrniańska (5), Stenzel (libero) oraz Milenković (4) i Pol

Joker: Gawlak (5), Michalewicz (3), Rachkovska (12), Kubacka (1), Olivera (12), Twardowska (3), Jagła (libero), Nowak (libero) oraz Skrzypkowska (1), Sikorska (1) i Zaborowska

MVP: Agnieszka Kąkolewska

Kąkolewska with 82% in attack and 3 blocks is leading as the best blocker, very good season so far, not only in block, but also in attack.

• UNI Opole - Volley Wrocław 3:2 (30:28, 23:25, 22:25, 25:16, 17:15)

MVP: Anna Bączyńska

Bidias 20, Orzyłowska 18, Bączyńska 18 /// Fedorek 18, Kossanyiova 17, Gromadowska 16, Bałucka 15 :what::what::what:

Orzyłowska is becoming one of my favourites this season :rose:

• Game of the season for me so far! Amazing show of the middles in both teams scoring so many points, once again Makarowska with a great performance but Kaczmar was also good. And it is really surprising but Bałucka actually is one of the best middles in Tauron Liga this season :rolll: