Poland - Tauron Liga 2021/22

• but second receiver - Twardowska or Samara was not very important

Was important as hell. Bjelica was very bad for the last three games and they had no replacement - in attack - for her. She was performing like an amateur and that was the time when Samara/Twardowska should take that on her back. Only Bruna was playing (also not as good as before) and they finished from almost winning the series to lose a fight for 3rd place

• Opposite Izzy Rapacz officially lefy #VolleyWrocław

OH Adriana Kukulska moved from Joker Świecie to Grupa Azoty Roleski Tarnów (second division)

• MB Dominika Pierzchała (190 cm, 2003) is rumored to join BKS Bielsko-Biała.

• MB Lynn Blenckers won’t join Joker Świecie, she is supposed to stay in french league at last. Joker signed contract with foreigner OH and there are rumours about Portuguese Marta Hurst.

MB Cursty Jackson may join Radomka Radom. If she can be back to her form before the break, it should be a great transfer.

• MB Cursty Jackson may join Radomka Radom. If she can be back to her form before the break, it should be a great transfer.

Weren't there rumors few days ago she would return to Turkey?

• I just noticed that ex-volleyball player (libero) Katarzyna Wysocka founded sports agency which is based in Świecie.

The agency is existing for a few months and has officialy signed only 6 or 7 players. I wouldn't be surprised if any of those (e.g. Karolina Pancewicz, Łucja Kuriata, Klaudia Turkot, Alina Dormann or Hellen Lacava) will play in Joker Świecie next season.

• in form she will definitely be an advance for Swiecie, she was a good receiver and solid libero overally

Edit: sorry, I thought that she is also a member of this agency :lol:

• OH/L Pola Nowacka left Joker Świecie. She will play for Grupa Azoty Roleski Tarnów (second division) next season.

• Yes, but I'm not sure if it's good or not.

I wouldn't like to see them in Tauron Liga to be honest. Tarnów has many financial ups and downs. One year they have big budget, next year they have some issue etc. Also, their management doesn't look like qualified management. Last year the team had 3 different coaches and probably 18 or even more players :D They wanted to fight for Top 4 but ended up on 7th place.

Plus, Grupa Azoty is their main sponsor - the same as for Chemik Police. I'm curious what would happened in case both teams are in Tauron Liga. They would cut the budget for Chemik?

Few years ago they were rumors that Chemik Police and Jedynka Tarnów would be merged into one team located in Tarnów. That would be bad fo Chemik fans.

• Yes, but I'm not sure if it's good or not.

I wouldn't like to see them in Tauron Liga to be honest. Tarnów has many financial ups and downs. One year they have big budget, next year they have some issue etc. Also, their management doesn't look like qualified management. Last year the team had 3 different coaches and probably 18 or even more players :D They wanted to fight for Top 4 but ended up on 7th place.

Plus, Grupa Azoty is their main sponsor - the same as for Chemik Police. I'm curious what would happened in case both teams are in Tauron Liga. They would cut the budget for Chemik?

Few years ago they were rumors that Chemik Police and Jedynka Tarnów would be merged into one team located in Tarnów. That would be bad fo Chemik fans.

I expect them to support just one of the teams in this case and I think they'd chose Chemik.

• I expect them to support just one of the teams in this case and I think they'd chose Chemik.

I'm not sure. Tarnów has good second sponsor - Roleski. This company really wants the promotion to Tauron Liga. They cut the budget for handball team's and speedway's sponsoring and decided to invest it in volleyball. Last year, thanks to them the club was able to pay for Kaczorowska's, Vivian's, Szpak's and coach Milagres' contracts.

• Setter Sylwia Kucharska renewed her contract with MKS Kalisz

Great for her, she should be the first setter so I hope she will catch a good rhythm and show a fast and precise game. After these few seasons in Piła she deserves better.

• Milenkovic was quite bad against Yeşilyurt in Challenge Cup final. I don't expect for her to chosen by KOVO.

She hasn't been chosen by KOVO.

Didn't she play the Challenge Cup final few days after Covid? I know it is not an excuse, but some players have serious problems to be back in shape after Covid.