Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• Ogbogu is already monster, Guidetti doesn't have many works with her. She just needs playing time !!!!

You can train with her as much as you want but She needs playing time on the court to grow....

• Maret Grothues will leave Aydin after 2 years.

• Did the coach Nilüfer? I know he coached Sarıyer in TVF 1.lig but I dont remember Nilüfer

he did and he was fired but he tried to make it seem as if he resigned himself. Afterwards Nilufer had to publish a statement where they say Alper did not resign himself, he was fired because he simply didn’t meet their expectations. I think he favored some players and caused some drama within the team.

https://www.google.com.tr/amp/…-alper-erdogus-aciklamasi

• Ogbogu is making bad choices I mean in the last 3season She spends more time on the bench instead of playing. I don’t like this.

I mean yeah She is playing only for top clubs(Conegliano, Eczacibasi, Vakif) but still....

I don’t understand this statement? she was a prime starter for all clubs she has played for (to my knowledge) except Imoco. Ecz she was their starter, she just had injuries that prevented her from playing all season. Same with JT...Plus what if she is looking at things from a money standpoint? At the end of the day these athletes are trying to make a living.

• I don’t understand this statement? she was a prime starter for all clubs she has played for (to my knowledge) except Imoco. Ecz she was their starter, she just had injuries that prevented her from playing all season. Same with JT...Plus what if she is looking at things from a money standpoint? At the end of the day these athletes are trying to make a living.

and with how common knee injuries are for middles (well American middles ;() having a lesser role, isn't the worst thing.

• I’m sure Ogbogu will have lots of time on court and that’s pointless to worry about. But for Derya I’m not so sure. Tugba also did a nice job in Yesilyurt, but she barely had a chance to play after returning to Vakif. Her performance of her limited time on court was quite painful to watch probably due to too much time spending on bench.

With Meliha’s leaving, one of Derya or Tugba will fill the role of her, while the other one will be the 4th OH who will probably have very limited chance to play. Which one do you think will fill the role of Meliha? Derya with better attack but worse passing, or Tugba who’s a better passer but much weaker in attack?

• I’m sure Ogbogu will have lots of time on court and that’s pointless to worry about. But for Derya I’m not so sure. Tugba also did a nice job in Yesilyurt, but she barely had a chance to play after returning to Vakif. Her performance of her limited time on court was quite painful to watch probably due to too much time spending on bench.

With Meliha’s leaving, one of Derya or Tugba will fill the role of her, while the other one will be the 4th OH who will probably have very limited chance to play. Which one do you think will fill the role of Meliha? Derya with better attack but worse passing, or Tugba who’s a better passer but much weaker in attack?

I see Derya's future brighter than Tuğba TBH. She is taller and better attacker than Tuğba. Derya had a very good season so I think Gui will use Derya more often. Meliha's role was the defense and reception next Hackley. Gabi can take that role and Derya play as offensive OH. (Of course I am talking about league and for CL it will be different) It will also depend on Derya. If she can continue her performans Gui will give her a lot of chances. If not Hackley-Gabi will play most of the league.

I think it will depend on who is not playing well between Gabi and Bartch. In general Guidetti seems to like Derya more since he took her to ECh roster a few years ago instead of Tuğba but this season he prefered Tuğba instead of Derya so it is hard to guess.

Tuğba is indeed a balanced OH and can fit Guidetti's system better. Derya needs a drastical improvement at reception department. Since Hande improved a lot recently, maybe Derya can do too.

• It is not easy to find MB who will only star in CL or in few matches in TL. Especially when you know that THY is not gone fight for big thing at CL...

They didn’t build squad for semi finals.

Max quartfinals.

• Fenerbahçe looks complete. Will be insteresting to watch them for sure.

• uhm I highly doubt this go well to fb at least in this year,specially in CL

Out too much pressure in 17 yo girl uhm and receive how woulf it be,they're talented and promised yes

How vitra,thy and gala are building,I see fb even non qualifying to the champions league

But if it happen,I hope they don't change the players,arina and ana are a good investment to the future....

• I find both Arina and Ana Cristina promising but I find it very corrupt and conniving that Terzic didn’t even bother to use Turkish young players, haven’t helped them in anyway and yet went and got young players from SB community. This is unacceptable and shows how disgusting and corrupt his motivations are and cannot even believe Fenerbahce renewed with him for 3 years. 3 more years of hiring SB community players, an agency rumored to be managed by people associated Russian mobs. <X

also looking forward to leaving all this pandemic behind and watch a match live in the hall while all Fenerbahce crowd is screaming their lungs out for Terzic’s resignation.