Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• I hope CEV will forbid naturalizing very soon. It is becoming like transfer thing for clubs. :thumbdown::rolleyes:

• So Thompson is staying for sure?😭

• I guess so. I'm fine with it. I wouldn't want her to sit on bench but I think they will give her a lot of chances.

Same. Selfishly I want her to stay in Turkey, but I love her and she is so talented, firstly she deserves playing as much as possible for me. With that said, the team volleyball.it talked about might not match Eczacibasi in many ways even if they can let her play full-time either so I get her staying. It's not ideal for a player or club to change rosters anyway each season, let's hope they will find her role finally.

• I'm not sure if she will be any use for Eczacıbasi unless boskovic gets injured.

It is also bad for her career, she won't be a top outside but she has all the potential to be starting Opp in her NT for next Olympic cycle

• Nilüfer doesnt have a OPP but they signed another foreign MB. Sobolska. She isnt even that good+this is their 3rd foreign transfer. I dont get it

:/ Sobolska is not even young and she's one of those players who is lacking in almost every area

• I read an interview with her few weeks ago. She said she didn't sign with any club but would wait for an offer from Turkey.

Dominika said that Turkey would be the perfect place for her and her husband as he plays in Qatar and there is a lot of flights between those countries.

• I read an interview with her few weeks ago. She said she didn't sign with any club but would wait for an offer from Turkey.

Dominika said that Turkey would be the perfect place for her and her husband as he plays in Qatar and there is a lot of flights between those countries.

It make sense for her to choose Turkey but I don’t think she can offer much to Nilüfer. Nilüfer looks completely different team and kinda disappointing with current roster. :(

I wonder if they are planning on using Maglio as OPP, they tried her as OPP in a match. Or maybe Bytsenko will be the OPP?

I think it's gonna be a messy season for Nilüfer either way:whistle::down:

• i have not liked the choices from dehri to nilufer. I can't like the team in any position. I honestly didn't understand the hiring of mislina, bystenko and now sobolska, maybe dehri hired her after seeing sude naz's bad volleyball, haha.

besides, nilufer needs a lot more of a quality wing-spiker and an opposite one (bystenko is not a high-level opposite). I believe defne will play wing-spiker. She is not opposite. And I honestly don't want to see her in the opposite.