Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• Without Vargas Fener have no chance against vakıfbank. I think the season for Fenerbahce will actually start in January when Vargas will join the team.

I hope to see them put Ana Christina and Federovtseva together on court. It's their best chance on doing well. I agree for now, it's too experimental of a squad

• Is Ana Cristina attacking better from zone 2 or 4? Meliha is obviously a no factor at attack so they can use her as receiving Opp if Ana Cristina would attack better as outside. Fedorotseva is pretty good from backrow attacks anyways

• Is Ana Cristina attacking better from zone 2 or 4? Meliha is obviously a no factor at attack so they can use her as receiving Opp if Ana Cristina would attack better as outside. Fedorotseva is pretty good from backrow attacks anyways

She was playing always as OH and there she had great attack and better run and kn last south american she was playing as OPP and did good,specially when she doesn't need to receive cause if she did bad,it reflect also on her attack

• Anyone know where Ana Cristina is? She wasn't in the training photos too.

• https://www.canlitv.dev/trt-spor-yildiz

only stream that works for me atm :D so if it doesnt work anyone in esp (Western) Europe, this might

• has TRT stopped streaming on YT? I havent seen them stream on there in ages (credit volleyball hasnt been on in ages lol)

I don't really follow their YouTube but they stopped streaming volleyball/other matches on YouTube last year(close to end of season). Probably they want everyone to watch it on TV. They sold the streaming rights to other countries maybe that's why they don't stream on YouTube anymore.

JT isn't in roster today.

Karmen is in for Vakıfbank

• zyJYIdl.png

the cup btw
    :super:let's see who wins it

• I won't be surprised if Ezc will take the cup tonight, they had always been showing strong starts and then having declining performances as the season going to end.

• #FreeJT

omg, it's because of the foreigner rule, this can't go on like this right, JT was like an Olympic MVP to me and this treatment :gone: I really hope she gets loaned out