Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• You forgot Melis the CAPTAIN with 100% eff.

:teach:

• With Helene, this match could have ended differently...

Also Karayolları has tiny chances to stay in the league. It's a pity because they have always been a joy to watch with their defence.

Well they always play with almost 3 liberos on court, that's why😂

I liked karayolları when they had Havili. She was a game changer. Where is she playing now?

• she's not.

she was working an office job last I heard. I thought she might do AU but idk

wow😱🤦 she was really good! Pity that she doesn't want to pursue a professional volleyball career.

• It was a very weird week.

At PTT, Helene was missing for some unknown reason, though I am sure she will be back on wednesday against GS. Some teams pick matches and hide their players, though with Helene, they could snatch 1 more win today. Such a missed opportunity.

At Bolu, Idil Naz was benched (after the rumours she is on the way to GS next season). Havlickova getting court time instead of her and kills 1/15...At set 3, they use Idil Naz and she has %50 efficiency in attacking. Probably the dumbest decision by a coach so far.

At THY, Van Ryk and Asli's % are insane. Asli is performing better and better when it matters most again. It will be fun to watch THY vs. FB for 3-4th place, knowing Carlini-Asli will move to FB and Naz moving to THY lol :D

AT GS, I am glad they started to use Sasa as a slide attacker. She was not efficient but she is not better attacking from 3 either. In that way she at least makes the opponent's block and defense engaged a bit while Anthi and others have an easier time.

I agree about Ilkin. She is still having troubles to hit the tempo sets and she really needs to learn that before the NT season, if she wants to do better. Ataman is simply sacrificing the team to help her learn things and you know what, rumours say that she and Alexia will move to THY next season. If she plans to do that, I hope Ataman will stop insisting on her and instead use the better of Sude-Ilkin.

At FB, Terzic is insane. How many sets does he need to lose to understand that his system stinks? Poor Arina is suffering the most from this craziness. Her performance was like day/night when Meliha entered the court. It is more than enough to rely just on Arina, Vargas and MBs in attacking, they don't really need a 5th attacker.

• Dicle bagged 5 blocks. She's performing much better than her higher-paid foreign teammate. Damn why did fb fail to bring someone decisively better than what they already have? i was positively surprised only for a brief moment in the beginning of the league.

• Dicle bagged 5 blocks. She's performing much better than her higher-paid foreign teammate. Damn why did fb fail to bring someone decisively better than what they already have? i was positively surprised only for a brief moment in the beginning of the league.

Maglio is just sitting there waiting to move up 😔

too under-appreciated lol