Brazil - Women's Superliga 2021/2022

• I told you Kasi was ready for the fight :box::dance6:

I love Minas but they need major changes now. Please get rid of Nicola, Leia and all the OHs. We need Karina and Robinson :dance6:

• She's playing, but I don't have a link, sorry :(

Osasco 1-0 Barueri... She's doing okay, nothing spectacular.. Barueri is so error prone that she doesn't even need to do anything special... But her connection with Kenya has been really nice to see

• Luizomar finally playing with Tiffany as OH and Ceren as OPP. Ceren was the best scorer until the live score stopped working (lol). I think she might get another MVP tonight.

• great career management move by ceren. she was about to be the Opp of a relegating team however much she tries otherwise. now she's making a name for herself in such a great volleyball country as a part of a contender team. fight girl, godspeed!

• Barueri needs a better setter asap... Jacke is just a new Juma

Poor Jacke! She is better than Juma at her age.

• So after I praised Ceren she started to get blocked over and over:gone:

• This made me laugh out loud... :lol:

Osasco had a blockout in a difficult call and Lorrayna admitted the ball touched her. Fabi and the caster sang her high praises, commenting how rare it is for a player to call they touched it.

Cut to the time out: Zé Roberto eating her liver out... "Why the hell did you do that? I have never heard in my life of a player to accuse they touched it... Did the referee ask you? He's not allowed to ask you!" :mad:

They really didn't know how to follow, cause they surely didn't expect such a reaction from him... :D

PS: By the way, bravo to the broadcast team, making an effort to pronounce Ceren's name the right way. Big improvement for a network who still the other day couldn't notice that Akinradewo is not the same as Akirandewo... :whistle:

• Or that Thaisa is not ThaiSSa/ThaiÇa.

• I love how when Rachael Adams is in the back court does everything in her power not to touch the ball.. she’s always like giving signals to other players to dig it, set it, where to set it… I love her 🥰 How did she do yesterday?

I think she played very nicely. Both middle blockers were essential for the win in the last two sets since Ceren simply disappeared after the first half of the match. Adams had 9/14, 3 blocks and 1 ace. IMO her level has dropped in 2022 in comparison to the first few months of the league but maybe it's due to several covid cases in the team and many postponed matches.

• Ceren’s stats don’t look so bright, how come she received MVP award? Did she take responsibility in clutch moments or something? Or is it just the coach trying to improve her mentally?

It's chosen by the viewers. She did not deserve the MVP at all. She was awful from the middle of the second set until the end. I think people like to vote for foreigners and many probably voted in the first set.

• A few years ago when Rosamaria was playing in Praia she benched in the first few points of a match and still got the award. Fans :down: