Brazil - Women's Superliga 2021/2022

• source.gif

It's so much fun :D

I rememebr that Rachael Adams had a blog while she was living in Poland. And as Sidney said, she posted everything, pictures from the grocery stores, pictures from the city, wrote some notes about driving etc

If I am not mistaken, she said that before every game she needs PB&J and chewing gum.

Edit: Now, I also remeber that she met an american family in Bydgoszcz and almost live with them :D

• Minas had to go to tie break to beat Fluminense tonight... Flu have been so much fun to watch this season, they'll cause some upsets for sure.. Their MB duo is really good, Bruna Moraes turns into a beast with that shirt, Lele has tons of potential and Bruninha is completely crazy, really fun

• Praia is the best Brazilian team and maybe they can beat FB in WC.

• I thought Osasco was at the same level but there is a huge gap till now between those teams.

• She sounds like a such an interesting person! It makes me even have the interest of watching her stuff...

(I mean, please don't stone me, everyone, but I usually don't find the volleyball players all that interesting outside the court... ^^ So I'm not very into watching the stuff they put in their networks... Hahah... But I'll look for Rachel...)

• Anne Bujis playing good

• Minas didnt hire a good defensive OH. They should have hired good receivers.

• Impressed with Fluminense. Bruna Moraes, Lele, Bruninha and Mayara are playing a great level! Minas won because Nicola finally realized that Cuttino is not playing well and put Kisy, who helped the team to achieve the victory together with MBs...

Praia is really a step ahead of any team in Brasil now, maybe if Minas get better they can overcome them...

• SUPERLIGA - ROUND 3

SESI 3-0 CURITIBA - stats - highlights [1]
    (25-14, 25-22, 28-26)

MVP: Dani Lins (SESI)

PINHEIROS 3-1 BARUERI - stats - highlights [1]

(23-25, 26-24, 25-17, 25-22)

MVP: Dani Suco (Pinheiros)

BRASILIA 0-3 SESC - stats - highlights [1]

(18-25, 22-25, 21-25)

MVP: Sabrina (SESC)

FLUMINENSE 2-3 MINAS - stats - highlights [1] - [2]

(12-25, 25-22, 25-18, 24-26, 10-15)

MVP: Carol Gattaz (Minas)

VALINHOS 0-3 MARINGA - stats - highlights [1] - [2]

(11-25, 16-25, 15-25)

MVP: Camila Leite (Maringa)

OSASCO 0-3 PRAIA - stats - highlights [1]

(19-25, 21-25, 22-25)

MVP: Kasiely (Praia)

• Please forget what I just said.. Kisi's efficiency is probably negative, bring Cuttino back

• Sesc 2x0 Minas... Minas was winning by 7 points and still lost the set.. Minas has been unbelievable bad.. Nicola should be fired for that, it's disgusting... They will lose to Altay in WCCH