2021 FIVB Women's Club World Championships

• Make sense I guess, I wouldn't mind Eczacıbaşı tho

Is it wildcard or due to league ranking of last season?

• So only wild cards to turkish teams? :down::down:

I hope novara,busto,monza or savino receive wild cards,they deserve

and we saw italians clubs performance last year compared to other clubs

• Like wtf Turkish clubs getting 3 spot when Seria A has better teams ?!
    I hope We will watch one more Italian team next to Conegliano.

• I wouldn't be surprised if they get wildcard.

Btw who is coming from Brazil? Minas hopefully?

Minas is going for sure.. current South American champion

• So Vakifbank, Fenerbahçe, Minas(Thaisa and Neri :heart:) and Conegliano competing for sure.

Tianjin maybe? Praia? Who was the champion in Japan, JT?

I think AVC is still planning on holding their championship in October

edit: but with covid i would doubt any of the Chinese/Japanese teams want to play... who knows

• I think AVC is still planning on holding their championship in October

edit: but with covid i would doubt any of the Chinese/Japanese teams want to play... who knows

I hope they reconsider. Japan's WNT doesn't have a coach so if JT's Yoshihara was put to the test for this I think there will be some sort of reassurance of how she handles things in an international level. I don't think JT has ever competed in club championships before since Hisamitsu's domination.

But that would only benefit them in AVC if China and Korea were also present otherwise I don't think JVA would really bother

• I wouldn’t mind for 3 Turkish clubs, 2 Italians, 2 Brazilian, 1 from Chine team.

Or if Chine doesn’t want to send their teams than one club from Russia or 1 more Italian team.:dance6:

But HELL no for 1 Italian club and 3 Turkish clubs.
    I wouldn’t be surprise if Scandicci takes a part because they will not play CL, but Novara would be the best one next to Conegliano.

• in this article I hope they gonna be wrong

They say the berth distribution gonna be 2 from south american champs. ( but never 2 brazilians qualify there.always was minas winning and praia as wild card)

Also the 3 first from last cl (vb and imoco are there,who is thw 3rd? Busto? Novara?

And only 2 wild cards that one is already given to fb

• in this article I hope they gonna be wrong

They say the berth distribution gonna be 2 from south american champs. ( but never 2 brazilians qualify there.always was minas winning and praia as wild card)

Also the 3 first from last cl (vb and imoco are there,who is thw 3rd? Busto? Novara?

And only 2 wild cards that one is already given to fb

3rd team was Novara and 4th team was Busto by official ranking.