2021 FIVB Women's Club World Championships

• They could also do split screen mini-Ads during Challenges?

• Ohhh first match for Imoco Conegliano is against Fenerbahce.

I can’t wait to watch it :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

• Ok, we're flying with the 2021 World Club Championship: D

Imoco, Fenerbahce, Vakifbank, Itambé / Minas, Praia Clube ~ these are the participants :)

What are your main favorites?

In my opinion, the final will probably be Imoco / Vakifbank but I would like the final of Imoco / Fenerbahce and Fener has already shown this season that he can beat Vakifbank so why not and Imoco:box:

• There is already a Topic about this subject. Conegliano and Vakifbank are tha favourites imo. Fener and Praia as Underdogs.

• Didn't know walewska oliveria was still playing volleyball:white: retirement age for Brazilian players seems to be at least 5 years older than average in Europe

• Schedule

Wednesday - December 15

Minas vs Altay - 15:00/TRT Spor Yıldız

Imoco Conegliano vs Fenerbahçe - 18:30/TRT Spor Yıldız

Thursday - December 16

Vakıfbank vs Altay - 15:00/TRT Spor Yıldız

Dentil Praia vs Fenerbahçe - 18:30/TRT Spor Yıldız

Friday - December 17

Imoco Conegliano vs Dentil Praia - 15:00/TRT Spor

Minas vs Vakıfbank - 18:30/TRT Spor

• Didn't know walewska oliveria was still playing volleyball:white: retirement age for Brazilian players seems to be at least 5 years older than average in Europe

She's now a full-time bench player but last season, before her last injury, she was starting most of the time. Our MBs don't know what "retirement" means :P

• She's now a full-time bench player but last season, before her last injury, she was starting most of the time. Our MBs don't know what "retirement" means :P

weird thing is that normally MB is the most worn out position since it is very demanding for the body. I could understand liberos and setters but these Brazilian MBs are insane! Not that I am complaining about, just hoping Eda will be inspired too :D

• Oh come on Thaisa is not that old :rolll:

Valeskinha is also still playing right?

Yes, she's the one I thought about mentioning too. She's currently 45 years-old and plays as starter in Curitiba, while also she co-runs the team. Valeskinha is coming for Arlene's record! :lol: (...who, by the way, also started as an MB, then transitioned to libero. Arlene was 49 or 50 when she played her last season).

About Walewska, though... As sloth commented, this is only her seccond season not being a starter, and only because Praia has two heck of MB's in Carolana and Jineiry. But last season when Jineiry got injured Wal played the League finals and she still did a terrific job. Imagine that, she quit the NT all the way back in 2008 and, IMO, she could've easily stayed at least until 2018 if she wanted, based solely on her technical level.