2021 FIVB Women's Club World Championships

• So Novara is not taking part of it is so stupid. They are right behind Conegliano :hit:

• Much weaker competition than the last one… I don’t like this 6 teams in it…:down::down:

• Tickets for the semi-finals were sold out in 90 min. Probably others will be sold-out too. Also, the tournament will be played in the hall where the eurovolley 2019 was played.

So J mean we will see a tournament with more than 10,000 spectators.:win:

• Tickets for the semi-finals were sold out in 90 min. Probably others will be sold-out too. Also, the tournament will be played in the hall where the eurovolley 2019 was played.

So J mean we will see a tournament with more than 10,000 spectators.:win:

Woppaa can’t wait for this spectacle!

If demand is this big they could easily move it to bigger venue. Why not !?

• What is the schedule for the matches ?!
    Some links pls

The field of play orientation test will see team benches and warm up areas located opposite the main TV camera to place greater focus on the players and capture teams’ reactions and emotions to create more engaging content for fans.

I like that one

I watched the recent University Championship in Japan that had some good bench coverage and often picked winners based on how engaged and entertaining a team's bench was :rolll:

• I like that one

I like that as well.

This will be interesting for sure👇

The second test, the 15-second service timer, will see the first referee controlling the 15 second period between the end of a rally and the player completing a service. A server is allocated seven seconds to get ready to serve and eight seconds to complete the service. The main aim of this test is to speed up the game and avoid delays between rallies to subsequently increase fans’ focus on the serving player and raise the excitement around the service action. If the player fails to execute the service within the given time, the action will be considered a ‘service fault’ and the point will be awarded to the opposing team.

• I like the first two tests too. But I don't get at all why they would give only one time-out for each team, while adding a 1 minute technical time out. Why don't they just keep the two time outs for each team, and just get rid of the technical time out

I mean I love that they want to speed up the game, but a one minute break isn't gonna help it. Tbh I never understood the need for a technical time out anyway

• I like the first two tests too. But I don't get at all why they would give only one time-out for each team, while adding a 1 minute technical time out. Why don't they just keep the two time outs for each team, and just get rid of the technical time out

I mean I love that they want to speed up the game, but a one minute break isn't gonna help it. Tbh I never understood the need for a technical time out anyway

But that means We are gone have 3 stops instead of 4. And that is good for me. Even though that TTO is gone be 1min but at least We are not gone watch so some stops.

But I can’t believe it that before we watched volleyball with 2 TO for each team and 2 TTO. My God :aww:

The reason for TT is basically advertisements. they have to have a fine balance between speeding up the game but also keeping sponsors happy. It is still better than previous cases which we had 2 TT:aww:

I am sure coaches are already complaining about having only 1 time-out:lol: