Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• but sylla is better than gennari that when she enter not help that much in attack fespite being better in receive than sylla and not that messy

• Well if I'm not wrong the price was 5 euros per month.i hope it didn't increase

• It looks like Folie is gone be back in the middle of October to work with team and We can expect her comeback in late October or beginning of November.

• It’s $74.99 annually for me, which includes the Italian league but also the VNL and WCH and Club WCH… I’m going to contact VBW and ensure that it includes the 2022 versions and not just replays, cause VBW be shady like that

• It’s $74.99 annually for me, which includes the Italian league but also the VNL and WCH and Club WCH…

For me it's $49.99, and as you mentioned they say it includes italian league, VNL, Club WCH and WCH. However, the last 3 competitions are not available in Poland, because Polsat has exclusive broadcasting rights for those competitions. So, it might be really confusing.

• However, the last 3 competitions are not available in Poland, because Polsat has exclusive broadcasting rights for those competitions.

Really? I didn't know that.

So it says that it has 30% of discount for full-year membership, but if only Italian Leagues will be available in Poland - month-by-month subscription will be financially better, because Serie A goes from October to May, so that's 8 months. VBTV indeed can be shady. :lol: It's still pretty great to have all-year access for $40 dollars tho if the quality of broadcast is VNL-like, and not LVF TV-like.

• Realista Yeah. I think the best soultion would be to ask them and confirm whether VNL and WCH will be included. If they are not included, then indeed it's better to pay for monthly subscription :D

Edit: I just asked them. Waiting for the response.

• Mine says theres a 30% discount, but I assume thats the difference between annually vs monthly.

I'll probably go for the monthly option. Having the flexibility is nice.

Is the annual option even a better deal? There's a month between VNL and WCH and two months between WCH and the start of the 2022 season. Plus any gaps in the league schedule (I haven't looked at the winter break or if there's a playoff schedule out)

• Mine says theres a 30% discount, but I assume thats the difference between annually vs monthly.

I'll probably go for the monthly option. Having the flexibility is nice.

Is the annual option even a better deal? There's a month between VNL and WCH and two months between WCH and the start of the 2022 season. Plus any gaps in the league schedule (I haven't looked at the winter break or if there's a playoff schedule out)

I got the same as you (Italy here) and I also was wondering about the better deal. Also, annual means 12 months or the year of competitions 2022? (that's pretty much the question whether the WCh will be included)

If you guys get any answers please share, it's not really clear that the deals are with monthly and annual:sos:

• I don't watch men so I don't want to pay for thing I'm not gonna watch

But I hope they include a price for A1 anf A2

• I don't watch men so I don't want to pay for thing I'm not gonna watch

I'm not watching like 90% things available on Netflix, but this is how it works. It's still quite cheap.

In official press release, there was an information that A2 is part of VB TV rights, so I guess these games will be broadcasted as well.

• Ruseva, Butigan and Megan are in the gym with Imoco.
    Santarelli is already with team and if I get it right the rest girls from Italian NT are coming.

Egonu, Sylla, De Gennaro.

I don’t know what is Plummer waiting, She was done with NT before Olympics :what: