Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• I literally don’t what to expect from Conegliano. Yes they are still strong but with new OH duo things can be different. They can be even more dangerous than before and that can be super scary but Sylla and Hill have huge impact at Imoco game so it is strange to watch match without them.
    Wolosz probably needs to find right connection with Plummer and Courtney especially with her super fast sets.

On another hand Novara is the same with upgrade with Ebrar. Even last season they challenged Imoco but this season I think they can beat them.

Imoco has extra pressure because of winning streak.

Anyway Italian league literally have two giants this season.

Well I agree that Novara has chances against Conegliano, but to me Imoco will be even stronger than last year. Plummer will add more in attack than Hill. IMO Sylla should watch out, because she may not be a starter if Folie is ready to play.

• Well I agree that Novara has chances against Conegliano, but to me Imoco will be even stronger than last year. Plummer will add more in attack than Hill. IMO Sylla should watch out, because she may not be a starter if Folie is ready to play.

Sylla is injured and will be likely out for a pretty long time

• Yeah, I know, but taking into consideration her previous season she should watch out. Courtney has better reception than her and Plummer is better attacker.

Yeah but like it's not even a thing to consider, she probably won't be able to play for most of the season she has nothing to watch out of course she won't be the starter. I think she will play as much as Folie did last season

• I'm cheering for novara this season. They were already pretty good team last season, all they needed was a dominant Opp and with Ebrar, they got that well covered 🥳 I'm hoping that ebrar will get more consistent after playing in Serie A for a year

• Some streams for the match ??

It was always harder to find Rai Sport 2 instead of Rai Sport channel :down:

• vbw has a free trial.

Btw, is vb tv available in Italy? :D

I'm looking at their website and

You can currently enjoy live matches, Video on Demand and archive content on Volleyball TV in the following territories
    Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Laos, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia (FYROM), Malaysia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Nigeria, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam

• well italy is on the list :lol: (but i would guess not since its a TV match)

but arent you in croatia crovolley

You but I can’t sign with my mail I forgot my password :sos:

I got it by my free trial is not working because I mad account way before…

• Oh God why is it so hard to find some streams :down::down::down: