Italy - Serie A1 2021/22

• Hancock is going to get some players injured with her sets:wacko: Also Washington is far from impressive so far this season?(

• Chieri sweeps Busto.

Busto could use a Frantti... Lucia provides no offense

I told you and crovolley still believlucia was great but now she's a 2 libero so sadly injuries affected her a lot

And Gray is recieving basically all the ball regardless lol, watching the stats Lucia recieved just 8 balls and wasn't even great at that. I think they should just try Ungureanu as starter and use Lucia as backrow sub moving forward

But do you guys really think she's that bad? I didn't watch the match, but her numbers are 4/6 in attack, while, as Voulter pointed, she only received 8 balls, with Chieri targetting Gray nonstop. Judging by the stats, it seems to me that Poulter didn't trust her very much. I haven't seen Lucia play since she returned though.

• But do you guys really think she's that bad? I didn't watch the match, but her numbers are 4/6 in attack, while, as Voulter pointed, she only received 8 balls, with Chieri targetting Gray nonstop. Judging by the stats, it seems to me that Poulter didn't trust her very much. I haven't seen Lucia play since she returned though.

She's 4/6 only because the opponents never expect her to attack, on the preseason or other matches where she attacked more she was like 10/15% at best

• She's 4/6 only because the opponents never expect her to attack, on the preseason or other matches where she attacked more she was like 10/15% at best

two of the attacks were over-pass kills too.

She was like 1-17 in week 1 and 2-18 in week 2..... Busto needs someone else to attack... especially when Gray is getting all of the serves... they can't use Stevanovic

• Miha girl, it is time for retiring, let's not prolong the agony. Let beautiful memories remain.

• Monza has thrown so much money away with transferring Mihajlovic:gone:

• Novara wins 3-2

Mihaljovic was subsiduted in at the end of the 5th set and managed to make 4 consecutive errors and 0 points. Her body language tells everything. She had a great career but right now she's way below the level she needs to have impact on Seria A

Time to go to China

• Monza has thrown so much money away with transferring Mihajlovic:gone:

At least her compatriot contributes more than expected when Monza hired her, before the NT season, Lazovic supposed to be bench player.

I'm sure a lot of money is thrown LOL.

• Also zachkaiou was a bad tranfer imo because even kf she's not at her best,even arriving at it,she isn't enough for a club as monza

They're following savino's steps

• But God, Danesi 3/16 in attack, and almost none of is her fault, today's Orro setting to middles was scandalous.

Karakurt and Daalderop had really good match plus Chirichella with really important and great contribution. Fersino was good!

On the Monza side every player had ups and downs, Lazovic is the big weakness in block, the rest was from ok to good/great tonight from her, Stysiak should finish few more OOS, Gennari was the best player IMO.

• But God, Danesi 3/16 in attack, and almost none of is her fault, today's Orro setting to middles was scandalous.

Karakurt and Daalderop had really good match plus Chirichella with really important and great contribution. Fersino was good!

On the Monza side every player had ups and downs, Lazovic is the big weakness in block, the rest was from ok to good/great tonight from her, Stysiak should finish few more OOS, Gennari was the best player IMO.

Daalderop had a good match indeed, but only from second set onwards. First set was so-so.

Washington is not good so far this season. Bonivacio is not the most vocal player but she gets the job done. Although she is limited to Hancock abilities setting the MB's

• Also zachkaiou was a bad tranfer imo because even kf she's not at her best,even arriving at it,she isn't enough for a club as monza

They're following savino's steps

Zackhaiou 71%(5/7)in attack and 3 blocks.Danesi 3/16...What kind of match did u watch?Sure,Noemi last year used to know how to use her MBs.It's just Orro sucks...