Germany - VBL 1. Bundesliga 2021/22

• Münster will probably keep their youngster Erika Kildau as libero but it would definitely make sense to sign Knip as main libero! Wiesbaden isn't that close to the Dutch border, of course it can be reached by car but that goes for any club in German league ^^

Kunzler to Wiesbaden and Knipp to Vilsbiburg.

Also Herelova to Wiesbaden.

• Kunzler to Wiesbaden and Knipp to Vilsbiburg.

Also Herelova to Wiesbaden.

And where will Schoot go than?:D

Hard to believe Schoot will leave Vilsbiburg... On Instagram she also posted a photo with her and Guilliams with the text:"See you next season".

• krause When i saw her really close in 2015 u18 wch i think she will become in next furst

So sad it didn't happened

• Lohuis stay another Year in Stuttgart

https://www.facebook.com/allia…/4169590116439088?__cft__[0]=AZUOJZOSn2yAOxXLn0b-63AbxVFBHV02MOtKQt8_vXAfsJ7jStwnQ_NHAZwzRKljiONXDpaI8Tb1e_jYrsGysS-1gbxIH0DgbGmNbb92NPZizwccf0NycfnDWH4-T2n-yUxVd__O0-Dj2_tZGIax2LOF-kNFPnF5G8yL4FHTTwUn5iS5FHXTutUVEkynRbs7Hxs&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R

• Lohuis stay another Year in Stuttgart

I had hoped she would transfer to another team... For me she didn't develop much as a player the last 2 years compared to her performance in Münster. Would have liked to see if she would have been able to grow as a player in a new environment.

Let's hope Stuttgart finally will sign a setter who is good at setting the middles, but it doesn't seem like it?(

• Some "news" from Dresden (not necessarily news but some interesting things)

Dresden offered new contracts to Gray, Gates, Stigrot and Weitzel. Stigrot and Weitzel do have offers from other clubs abroad and officially haven't made a decision yet.

Are there any rumours about it?

If they leave, Dresden wants to hire at least one experienced player.

Also they're trying to find an equally strong opposite as Maja Storck.

From their junior team Stemmler, Linke and/or Stöckman could be involved in the team.

https://www.saechsische.de/spo…gen-abgaenge-5436272.html

• You were faster. I was about to post that too.

With Stemmler and Stöckmann, a contract is probably necessary if you want to keep them, because they are likely to take their Abitur. Maybe Franki has more information on rumors regarding Camilla Weitzel. He had already posted the last one that he was wondering why she hadn't been said goodbye yet.

• You were faster. I was about to post that too.

With Stemmler and Stöckmann, a contract is probably necessary if you want to keep them, because they are likely to take their Abitur. Maybe Franki has more information on rumors regarding Camilla Weitzel. He had already posted the last one that he was wondering why she hadn't been said goodbye yet.

Weitzel go to Italy. Stigrot wil not stay this what I heard.
    for opposite they will take someone from German league.

• Weitzel go to Italy. Stigrot wil not stay this what I heard.
    for opposite they will take someone from German league.

Thanks for the information!

Hopefully Weitzel finds a team where she can be a starter..

An opposite from the German league? For me there's actually no one who is close to Storcks level...

Agost maybe...?

• Thanks for the information!

Hopefully Weitzel finds a team where she can be a starter..

An opposite from the German league? For me there's actually no one who is close to Storcks level...

Agost maybe...?

I also thought about her, after all they already were a tandem at OPP position in Aachen back then ^^ I also thought about Frauke Neuhaus, she had some good games in Wiesbaden this season, but I don't think she's good enough for Dresden.