2021 U20 Women's World Championship

• I don't if it has been posted already and I'm missing it, is there are list of what clubs are the turkish players from?

Setters:

Hilal Kocakara - Fenerbahçe, loaned to Nilüfer

Çağla Salih - Galatasaray, loaned to Bolu

Lila Şengün is injured - Fenerbahçe, loaned to Sarıyer

MB

Karmen - Vakıfbank

Hanife - THY, loaned to Sarıyer

Sude Naz - Fenerbahçe, loaned to Nilüfer

OH

Sude Hacımustafaoğlu, Elif Su Eri̇çek and Beren Yeşilırmak - Galatasaray

Aleyna Göçmen and Melisa Bükmen - Vakıfbank

İpar Kurt - Fenerbahçe

Libero

Gülce Güçtekin - Fenerbahçe, loaned to Sarıyer

• I was afraid it was like Italy with almost everyone coming from the same team , but it's actually quite mixed!

• avid what's the story with USA #5? She's got a Neriman-esue slingshot swing

[Edit] so does the tall girl with the hair. She's seems deceptively good. Nice OH duo

Russia #5 looks like a troublemaker. Points for that. #1 MB is deadly with a good set. And #8, holy smokes

I don’t think there is a story :lol:

the tall OH isn’t even an OH… she was supposed to be an Opp… so we were all a bit surprised yesterday

• This USA RUS match is a lot better than the first two. Did I read this isn't really RUS best players in the category? #8's got an arm on her. USA play style is very USA. Both teams seem quick to react to goofy balls. I love that

I wonder how many u20 teams don’t have their best team here. USA is missing their setter and MB

• Brazil is missing Ana Cristina who is a U-18 player and An MB

• I wonder how many u20 teams don’t have their best team here.

I think just the USA, Russia, Brazil, and Turkey,

• Would Orr be the starter for USA if she wasn't injured? I don't like this setter, she only knows how to set yo position 4:sleeping:

I really like Rodriguez:) She defenitly should be the starting setter for Nebraska! She is much better than Knuckles...

• Would Orr be the starter for USA if she wasn't injured? I don't like this setter, she only knows how to set yo position 4:sleeping:

I really like Rodriguez:) She defenitly should be the starting setter for Nebraska! She is much better than Knuckles...

yes. Orr is better than even most U23 setters for the USA :lol:

Miner is boring. Plus she doesn’t know how to set the D ball to Londot.

Lexi will be the starter (Batenhorst may be as well)

• Lexi will be the starter (Batenhorst may be as well)

Batenhorst is good! Also her reception is pretty decent considering her height:)

• I don’t think there is a story :lol:

the tall OH isn’t even an OH… she was supposed to be an Opp… so we were all a bit surprised yesterday

So Batenhorst is the tall girl with the hair. I only got through the first two sets and thought she played well all around.

• Russia played nice just the first two sets :whistle:.Well, the libero, the 2 MBs and the 2 Opps are the best Russia has... they just miss 2 OHs (Kadochkina and Gatina) and the setter Popova (even Matveeva is part of this team, but she'll play OG). I don't know what happened to them.

Russia depends on what the OHs do, sadly. They will be targeted agaisnt Turkey.

I only watched the first two sets. Lots of power, and I was intrigued by #5. You're saying she is a second-stringer?

• i can watch netherlands game

Is knollema there? How she's doing.

And italy crushing poland