2021 U20 Women's World Championship

• I know is their first games in junior category buy this Italy letting some doubts in friendly matches,imo this team van win the crown unbeaten as egonu team does in u18 2015

It wasn't frosini and adelusi but the rest was the starters,good for Diop

ITALIA-POLONIA 2-3 (25-21, 24-26, 23-25, 25-16, 9-15)

ITALIA: Nervini 12, Nwakalor 8, Guiducci 8, Omoruyi 15, Graziani 16, Diop 21; Armini (L), Ituma. Ne: Adelusi, Bassi, Gardini, Barbero (L), Gannar. All. Bellano.

POLONIA: Binczycka 2, Piasecka 15, Stefanik 11, Lendzioszek 7, Orzol 15, Pierzchala 4; Lyduch (L), Leoniak 12, Borowczak 11, Skomorowska (L), Partyka, Stambrowska 4, Laszczyk. Ne: Lagida. All. Popik.

Durata set: 24’, 25’, 26’, 23’, 13’

Italia: 8 a, 10 bs, 15 mv, 22 et.

Polonia: 12 a, 13 bs, 15 mv, 26 et.

• Second Match

ITALIA-POLONIA 3-0 (25-22, 25-19, 25-23)

ITALIA: Guiducci 1, Omoruyi 10, Graziani 11, Ituma 11, Gardini 16, Nwakalor 4; Armini (L), Bassi, Nervini, Diop 1. Ne: Adelusi, Monza, Barbero (L), Gannar. All. Bellano.

POLONIA: Binczycka 2, Piasecka 3, Stefanik 1, Lendzioszek 6, Borowczak 7, Pierzchala 2; Skomorowska (L), Lyduch (L), Stambrowska 1, Leoniak 3, Orzol 15, Partyka. Ne: Laszczyk, Lagida. All. Popik.

Durata set: 26’, 23’, 27’.

Italia: 5 a, 10 bs, 14 mv, 24 et.

Polonia: 4 a, 11 bs, 3 mv, 21 et.

• italy has the best bench of all teams

Their bench team can easily be the one that play this tournament

• On the Website of the Durch Federation stand Information about Tickets coming soon. Think Monday or Tuesday.

Awesome, I'll watch semis live then!

• Before the World Championship, Balkan Championship will be held in Belgrade from 28.6. - 2.7.  29.6. - 3.7. on which will participate Serbia, Turkey, for which that competition will be "final" of the preparations for the WCH, + North Macedonia, Albania and Montenegro.

This Balkan U19 right?

Turkey is sending U16 team for this tournament.

• This Balkan U19 right?

Turkey is sending U16 team for this tournament.

Actually it's u20, but yeah that's it. Sad news, but reasonable, Turkey - Serbia it's the only one match worth it in that competition. Anyway the WCH is coming.

• BRAZIL

S: Istefani Cosme(SESI), Maria Clara Carvalhaes(SESC/Flamengo)
    Opp: Jaqueline Schmitz(Minas), Carolina Grossi(Sao Paulo/Barueri)

OH: Ana Cecilia Lopes(ADC Bradesco), Stephany Morete(Fluminense), Ana Clara Rudiger(Volei Marechal)

MB: Katia Machado(SESI), Livia Santos(SESC/Flamengo), Emily Nunes(Minas)

L: Marcelle de Arruda(SESC/Flamengo, also OH), Leticia Moura(Fluminense)

• The only 2 players who have already played Superliga are the liberos, right? I don't even know any of the others lol I'd be surprised if they get past idk, 12th place.

• Yes, never heard of any of the other ones... Their coach said that this team is playing together since 2019, so at least they know each other... But I don't have any hopes either

• The only 2 players who have already played Superliga are the liberos, right? I don't even know any of the others lol I'd be surprised if they get past idk, 12th place.

They were third place with Ana Cristina on the roster. Carol is a bench player in Barueri for almost two seasons if im not mistaken.

• Livia was the 4th MB in SESC

• They were third place with Ana Cristina on the roster. Carol is a bench player in Barueri for almost two seasons if im not mistaken.

So they basically lost their 2 best players (Ana and Júlia). That third place ain't gonna hold.