2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• USA wasnt that great today. Brazil didnt put a Challenge. USA played almost ALL the match leading the score board.

China, Italy ( Egonu) and Servia ( Boskovic) can put a good fight.

• fire_cai_bin how is Zhu's recovery going, any time-frames? Also why is Zhang not here, I think even with just 1 of the two China could go very far in challenging USA. This team seems on the come-up again to me.

• I don't get it. Previous Brazilian team had bad attitude?

A Lot of Ppl dont like the dance/celebration of USA players. Seems a little disrespectfull for some persons.

• We always had :whistle: but they are talking about the new USA players

Please explain. Not familiar with the current USA Team.

I got annoyed looking at that backup USA Libero. She's giving me Karen vibes lol

• Please explain. Not familiar with the current USA Team.

I got annoyed looking at that backup USA Libero. She looks like a Karen lol.

They are calling out their dancing... It is a little bit annoying

• fire_cai_bin how is Zhu's recovery going, any time-frames? Also why is Zhang not here, I think even with just 1 of the two China could go very far in challenging USA. This team seems on the come-up again to me.

I don't really know that much other than she got the operation done in Spain (Barcelona) around early April, and that Scandicci apparently thinks she's ready for 2022-23 Serie A (otherwise why would they supposedly offer someone to sit on the bench).

It must be going well (if the scandicci rumors are true) because I heard the short time-frame is supposed to be 6 months.

Edit: zero clue on Zhang not being here, maybe still recovering. In any case their jersey numbers are still there so the coach must have plans for them in the future.

• A Lot of Ppl dont like the dance/celebration of USA players. Seems a little disrespectfull for some persons.

I was about to comment that it was annoying, especially that libero looks like a Karen :set:

• But you guys dance too sometimes...and other NT teams too

haven't seen other bench players from Brazil or any other teams dance.

• They are calling out their dancing... It is a little bit annoying

if you dance well it’s not annoying. But that libero. Good god

• if you dance well it’s not annoying. But that libero. Good god

Can they stop showing that libero dance. I was annoyed at her the whole match.

• The best USA team IMO was the 2014 WWCh Winners. That team was wild.

• Canada try some moves sometimes when they are tired of competing

OMG :rolll:

• If someone can get a gif of that USA libero dancing.

• Please explain. Not familiar with the current USA Team.

I got annoyed looking at that backup USA Libero. She's giving me Karen vibes lol

lol Karen vives :lol::lol:

• OOT, I miss seeing Cuba play in an international level. WTH happened to them