2022 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Saliha can't kill a ball today🤦 and her reception/defense is not working neither. If Gui won't replace her with meliha, it would be an easy 3-0

• We are losing so far but I'm loving variation plays of Thai team, no team plays this kind of volleyball anymore

• I'm not familiar with Thailand libero #20 but I'm liking her. If i see her squeak between someone's legs to get a ball I won't be surprised

• As well as the infamous match againt KOR, I do not why TUR fans do not trust enough their players. Honestly, TUR has all the raw material and capacity (bench) to beat THA. But it wont easy. Against teams like THA and JPN, patience is the key factor. And this is more a psychological skill, than technical.

Nothing against THA, one of the most likeable teams, but we all know their limitations.

• Saliha can't kill a ball today🤦 and her reception/defense is not working neither. If Gui won't replace her with meliha, it would be an easy 3-0

She started okay but ...

Was it you who commented earlier that Meliha will come in and save Turkiye's ass?

• I don't like people rooting against Saliha now... :white: Reception isn't even bad according to the stats.

Thailand is playing great, logical that they win a set imo. Also Tugba exists as well. Meliha should come in when the reception actually breaks which it did not (yet)

• I was just about to write that i also dont know her but I am impressed, she must be a new player in the Thai NT?

DOB = 27/06/1990 runs around like a teenager

Maybe Thai friends can tell us about her

• I don't think problem of Turkey is Saliha, but Ebrar + soft serves. They are serving straight on the players, you have to make them move gurl.

• I don't like people rooting against Saliha now... :white: Reception isn't even bad according to the stats.

Thailand is playing great, logical that they win a set imo. Also Tugba exists as well. Meliha should come in when the reception actually breaks which it did not (yet)

I was going to post earlier at the beginning of the match:

Saliha :rose:

Tugba who?

I dunno. I like everybody