Japan Women's NT 2022

• sitenoise is Yoshino related to Ayano Sato? I was thinking they kinda have some facial similarities. Ayano is so pretty:cheesy:

Hmm, yeah they do a little, but I don't know if they are related. Same high school is about all I can say

• Who is the cutie behind Seki? Never seen her before.

Odd to see Uchiseto is still around while most of her batchmates already retired.

That is The Real Yoshino Sato just mentioned above. She’s third year at Tsukuba

• wargirls has posted in the China thread that both the Asian games and Universiade tournaments have been postponed. That leaves less crumbs for those that didn’t make it here

• I think Uchiseto is there because she’s not intimidated by Euro Serves. In case that’s a problem

• Who's the fake one? lol

she's so awkward and why does she look like she's slouching? something's odd about her neck. I agree she's cute and I think Phoenix is about to move on from Shima to the Real Sato... I see you

the fake one plays for Denso. Long story about sorting them out when adding them to volleybox is where the Real bit comes from. They both have early U-squad experience, and etc.

She does have an odd posture. I think Phoenix is more interested in her possible sister who plays for Kurobe now

• the fake one plays for Denso. Long story about sorting them out when adding them to volleybox is where the Real bit comes from. They both have early U-squad experience, and etc.

She does have an odd posture. I think Phoenix is more interested in her possible sister who plays for Kurobe now

Is it this one https://www.vleague.jp/women/player_detail/4217 ? are their names spelled the same way in Japanese whoa

• I'm pretty sure Capcom died in 2003 after they released that dogshit game Clock Tower 3. The retro logo is an eyesore but it's probably more irritating that it is Capcom and not like idk Nintendo, Bandai Square Enix or something more up to date but with equal or bigger corporate clout.

• Is it this one https://www.vleague.jp/women/player_detail/4217 ? are their names spelled the same way in Japanese whoa

Yes. It all started a few years ago when I was trying to add the players from this 2019 photo I stumbled across for the 2019 High School selection team that played some tournament in Thailand

The Real Yoshino is far right leaning on the lovely Saori Kamisawa (Hitachi now). I think the tweetboxer who posted the photo spelled her name 佐藤吉野 which lead me to add the fake one's vitals to volleybox with the Real one's photo ... who spells her name 佐藤淑乃. The fake one was part of this 2019 U-Squad. Info is/was so very scarce at the time. At some point a mate at volleybox mention he thought I spelled the one I posted's Japanese name wrong. Lots of unraveling and searching ensued

• I'm pretty sure Capcom died in 2003 after they released that dogshit game Clock Tower 3. The retro logo is an eyesore but it's probably more irritating that it is Capcom and not like idk Nintendo, Bandai Square Enix or something more up to date but with equal or bigger corporate clout.

Bandai would have made more sense since they're already collaborating with Haikyuu. Their new logo is minimalist it would have looked neater on the jersey

• Where is Momii? wasn't she the main setter last year?

Glad to see Seki made the list.

Phoenix suggests Momii (and Shion Hirayama) may be nursing injuries. Momii played sporadically throughout the season and Shion missed the whole Final Stage, so that could be the reason. Or something else

• For those keeping score at home, these are the players who didn't make this invite:

Aki Momii S -- JT

Mizuki Ugajin S -- Okayama

Nonoka Yamazaki S -- Saitama

Rena Mizusugi L -- Toray

Moeri Hanai L -- Himeji

Mikoto Shima OP -- PFU

Miyu Nakagawa OP -- SAGA

Haruna Soga "YOLO" OP -- NEC

Yuka Sato OH -- Saitama

Mizuki Tanaka OH -- JT

Minami Nakamoto OH -- Denso

Miwako Osanai OH -- Hitachi

Yuki Nishikawa OH -- JT

Chihiro Sasaki MB -- Himeji

Hiroyo Yamanaka MB -- Saitama

Shion Hirayama MB -- SAGA

• I don't know but they paired the London members with the current members. Hisamitsu's Inoue is beside Ai Otomo. Sakoda is next to Hayashi. Similar-ish players

Nah Hayashi is Hayashinnabe and Takeshita is next to Seki so that's probably not the case. Maybe Saori and Sarina but the rest is just a coincidence.

• Who is it? from which club?

That is The Real Yoshino Sato, third year at Tsukuba U , She's all over the posts on the previous page