Japan Women's NT 2022

• With all due respect... i am the one who gets disrespected for my opinions here. I never attacked anyone for having a different opinion.

I said snowflake because people are getting offended for a different opinion they don't like. I am the one who got called such a derogatory term I can't even repeat, got called liar, hypocrite etc and I am the only one getting reprimanded?

Yet no reprimand for those two who talked about me in their language and even called me such a slur?

I can't feel anything else but a one sided take here.

• Yup, Ameze did not play at all

Nope, Miyashita served once (against Poland if I remember correctly)

• Don't talk about being a snowflake you fucking moron:rolll: You're the only one starting drama in here then you create new accounts to troll with you. You think you're so clever talking shit in different threads thank god fire_cai_bin is smart enough not to fall for your dumbass comments. Get over yourself you goddamn snowflake:rolll:

• Don't talk about being a snowflake you fucking moron:rolll: You're the only one starting drama in here then you create new accounts to troll with you. You think you're so clever talking shit in different threads thank god fire_cai_bin is smart enough not to fall for your dumbass comments. Get over yourself you goddamn snowflake:rolll:

So you people are allowed to talk like that and I'm a troll for just expressing an opinion? What the heck did I say about Japan that got your panties in a wad? Tsk tsk

What drama did I start in the first place? Let's get to the bottom of this.

if you can prove that I said something offensive here, then I can go scoot. (Even if two of the members here called me a slur)

• skorost Now you're the one making sure that the drama doesn't go away... You don't like the member? That's fair, block them than you'll never see any more of their posts... But treat them with respect

Now back to Japan NT discussion!

• Yup, Ameze did not play at all

Nope, Miyashita served once (against Poland if I remember correctly)

Here's the video of her serving ONCE lol

About Miyashita, she has this vb player friend in the Philippines who is pure Japanese, she went to the same HS with Miyashita. Her name is Risa Sato. Does anyone know if she played in V. League?

• About Miyashita, she has this vb player friend in the Philippines who is pure Japanese, she went to the same HS with Miyashita. Her name is Risa Sato. Does anyone know if she played in V. League?

Risa has never played in V.League. She said in an interview in 2017 that she was part of a local volleyball club when she was in highschool in Hokkaido but that's about it.

• I don't think Japan did it on purpose because they'll eventually face their taller and more powerful version, i.e. USA's legit first 6.

But it's important we consider what some obscure lunatics on Twitter have to say about this, isn't it? :white:

• But it's important we consider what some obscure lunatics on Twitter have to say about this, isn't it? :white:

I'm sure those obscure lunatics on twitter don't care what some obscure lunatics from another forum think as well:drink:😜

all kinds of opinion shouldn't be taken as the absolute truth.

besides, some claims are too wild and too funny not to talk about. They might as well say some teams have super powers. and that's all there is to that---opinions. ✌