China NT 2022

• Looks like there won't be many other international volleyball tournaments this year, so no chance of going for a live game :gone:

VNL mentioned they'll announce next year's host countries, so hopefully there'll be a few stops in Asia :super:

there is one....the AVC cup in the Philippines, Aug 21-29. The Chinese u20 team+a few others are already there. It’s a guessing game as to who the “few others” are ? Some of us hope that key players in certain positions will make a big enough impact here to be considered for a spot in the team for the WC’ships.

Thankfully VB is not the coach here (please note VB here is not Volleyball or Vakifbank)

VNL ? will certainly look forward to that, especially if ZT is playing :roll:

Badminton at CG ? chances in the doubles only, I feel....LZJ isn’t there, and even if he was it will be tough against the Indians....Also, England, Scotland, Canada and Singapore all have very good players :|

• Badminton at CG ? chances in the doubles only, I feel....LZJ isn’t there, and even if he was it will be tough against the Indians....Also, England, Scotland, Canada and Singapore all have very good players :|

The Indian men's badminton really came out of nowhere didn't it

• Didn't realize Zhang was close with Li Yao to have her as a bridesmaid. Cai Bin and the other NT members are probably still in quarantine and couldn't attend.

• Didn't realize Zhang was close with Li Yao to have her as a bridesmaid. Cai Bin and the other NT members are probably still in quarantine and couldn't attend.

Wishing Zhang Changning and husband..."a long and happy life together !" <3

LOLss ...How tall is her husband ? :huh:

Zhang is 6'5" and probably around 6'7" wearing heels! yet he appears to be at least 6" taller than her.

btw can we request that Cai Bin be kept in quarantine till 2023 ^^

• Thank you Julian! Wow you have Been a fan for years! Those clippings from straits times from 2004 - wow! Get that laminated ;P

• Was on Weibo looking at all the posts of those wishing ZCN well for her wedding. So many of her rio teammates were at the wedding (Wei Qiuyue, Xu yunli, Lin li, Yang junjing, hui ruoqi) - basically the whole squad except Yan Ni, Zhu and Gong Xiang yu. Yan & Gong sent video greetings. I was quite surprised to see that LP wasnt there, as LP was just in Hangzhou! She did share a video greeting though.

No word from Zhu at all, but knowing how low key she is, she probably sent a private message.

• ZCN and her husband great match - beautiful and handsome. Wish them a blissful life together.

.....hopefully beautiful children will follow, and they will be tall too, future vb stars ? :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Thank you Julian! Wow you have Been a fan for years! Those clippings from straits times from 2004 - wow! Get that laminated ;P

fan for decades even, too long lolsss

Have you heard MY won 🥇+🥇 in CG 🏋🏼‍♂️ :dance6:

• He is 2meter 10cm

• Lin Li's style for the wedding. :lol: I love it!

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2022%2F0730%2F58c5ec0dj00rfu83h00cbd000hs00awp.jpg&thumbnail=660x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Lin Li always gives me the feel of a cool girl 8)

Didn't realize Zhang was close with Li Yao to have her as a bridesmaid. Cai Bin and the other NT members are probably still in quarantine and couldn't attend.

Saw Liu Xiao Tong as Zhang's bridesmaid too :dance4:

What a happy, happy time for Zhang. I wish only the best for her and her husband :rose:

He is 2meter 10cm

It's so funny how in the video, they were taking wedding photos in the studio and the studio assistant had to stand on a ladder to check on Wu's hair :rolll::rolll: They look like absolute GIANTS, my 158cm self can't relate :gone: (Unrelated but my dad's side of the family is tall while my mom's is short, so my siblings and I ended up in the middle....)