Serbian Women's NT 2022

• You should get used to this meaningless interviews. It is always the same narrative.

Tića talks about how they work hard on preparations, they are excited, ready, motivated, also they will fight to defend the title but it will be tough and they are aware of it, she believes in this team,...

Pušić, Drča nothing to add

This interviews are always boring to infinity, you easily can ignore them, if there is something interesting some of serbian users (now it is finally a few of us) will share it for sure.

• thank you sorry

• That's so sweet 🥺😭

308082218_626218415676477_6262729848253873756_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=-DU_1c0h4BwAX9ywscn&_nc_ht=scontent.fktw1-1.fna&oh=03_AVJclhIpL7M4vmie-WdXmsnaCE1O6e42G3hF35dNo_XYLQ&oe=63514E3F

• Hena Kurtagic joins Goldsport

• Serbian NT just had started their journey to Netherlands.

• The whole story about Aleksandra Jegdic i find it really inspirative and want to share.

Backthen in 2018, although after two really good season in Spartak, Aleksandra Jegdic wasn't satisfied and optimistic about her future volleyball career and retirement was an realistic option when suddenly and fortunately german club Potsdam had recognized potential in her and decide to invest. From this perspective, that move turned out to be a win-win situation, but it can hardly be said that progress of this scale was expected. Progress which resulted in a call-up to the national team, a call-up that happened on the day of her bachelorette party.

The training process, which she started immediately, resulted for her being all in muscles inflamation at the wedding, followed up by canceling her wedding trip and after suitable self preparations she made it to the national team gathering on August 1.

A few days ago, it become official that she will be a part of the biggest volleyball competition, for the first time in the jersey of the national team ever, including youth generations that she was not a part of.

• The whole story about Aleksandra Jegdic i find it really inspirative and want to share.

Backthen in 2018, although after two really good season in Spartak, Aleksandra Jegdic wasn't satisfied and optimistic about her future volleyball career and retirement was an realistic option when suddenly and fortunately german club Potsdam had recognized potential in her and decide to invest. From this perspective, that move turned out to be a win-win situation, but it can hardly be said that progress of this scale was expected. Progress which resulted in a call-up to the national team, a call-up that happened on the day of her bachelorette party.

The training process, which she started immediately, resulted for her being all in muscles inflamation at the wedding, followed up by canceling her wedding trip and after suitable self preparations she made it to the national team gathering on August 1.

A few days ago, it become official that she will be a part of the biggest volleyball competition, for the first time in the jersey of the national team ever, including youth generations that she was not a part of.

:super::rose::heart:

I know I'm repeating myself, but I really like her a lot as a player. She's one of the late bloomers, maybe comparable to Savelkoel in Dutch team, but her performance in German league in the last 2-3 years was amazing and she definitely deserves to be part of NT :flower:

• Good thing is that she will "break ice" against Bulgaria and Kazakhstan. Very interesting situation, youth categories are very important thing for player experience and mental development. Its not even VNL, she is immediately thrown to the fire. :box:

• :super::rose::heart:

I know I'm repeating myself, but I really like her a lot as a player. She's one of the late bloomers, maybe comparable to Savelkoel in Dutch team, but her performance in German league in the last 2-3 years was amazing and she definitely deserves to be part of NT :flower:

Just wait to see Veronika Djokic kicking ass in Potsdam. Interesting thing, I read somewhere, that she is scouted by Jegdic husband. :lol:

• This question is to my compatriots: what the hell is wrong with Mozzart comment section? Even for the standards of our forums, that place is fucked up. So many nationalists who clearly have serious mental issues and who hate Tijana and Brankica for coming from Republika Srpska. Not only that, every single positive comment (even those not mentioning those 2) is massively downvoted and every single negative comment is upvoted. All our online sites with sport section has problems, but nowhere are things nearly as bad as with Mozzart...

• Also, Mina Popovic's English is amazing! Not only is she very fluent in it, but she almost has no accent (especially for our standards). I can tell you, my English is great and better than most people in this country, but I would have a significantly more pronounced accent than Mina were I to live abroad.

• This question is to my compatriots: what the hell is wrong with Mozzart comment section? Even for the standards of our forums, that place is fucked up. So many nationalists who clearly have serious mental issues and who hate Tijana and Brankica for coming from Republika Srpska. Not only that, every single positive comment (even those not mentioning those 2) is massively downvoted and every single negative comment is upvoted. All our online sites with sport section has problems, but nowhere are things nearly as bad as with Mozzart...

I guess this is just one imbecile, maybe two of them. Its not that hard to troll when registration is not needed.