Turkey NT 2022

• Derya came out in the starting line-up today but was taken down quickly because she was reception very badly and had 0% in the attack :rolleyes:

It is not surprising that Gio does not field her in a match with a serious opponent as reception, he is much better as an attacker

FWXM21YX0AI-CFR?format=jpg&name=small

Derya is kind of lost case as OH. On the other hand both Yaprak and Aycin are surprisingly doing well so far👏 I wish Aycin could have played in VNL first week instead of Eda or Zehra

• Derya is kind of lost case as OH. On the other hand both Yaprak and Aycin are surprisingly doing well so far👏 I wish Aycin could have played in VNL first week instead of Eda or Zehra

Ayçin would be a great help for Ed and Zehr. I think Gio is going to play Ed and Zehr in the middle to the end lol

I like the game Yaprak, playing as a starter in Poland gave her a feeling of more confidence :whistle:

• Though she said during VNL 2021, I thought she was talking about afrontes during Olympics, maybe she could not remember exactly....

• Give us some context pls

What does she Said?

what did she say, they are best buddies?

Honestly not that much. She basically was reciting the drama during OGs, when Goncharova was acting all worked up against Meryem and the Turkish team (not the first time btw, I remember she was yelling at teenager Hande constantly during a match)

Tuğba said she was like "what's up with this girl? I'll show this girl when I play" from the sidelines. The way she told it was kinda funny but that can't be perfectly translated through languages 🤣She gets protective over her teammates and Goncharova acting that way really fired her up. At the end they got the last laugh.

• Btw before people tell about her own behaviour, she specifically said it only bothers her when ppl afrontes her teammates 🤣 I guess it doesn't matter the other way around. Fair bias.

• Btw screaming she talked later about how much Egonu used to suck at youth categories ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️ I can't with this bitch ♥️🤣

"She couldn't hit 1 ball in, if she hit 10 balls in she'd hit 20 balls out"

Edit: Obviously I only speak of part of the convo and this wasn't shade, she praised her crazy improvement and transformation. But it was hilarious hearing it.

• Egonu won U-20 competition, didnt she?

• And she was the MVP. Imagine if she hit 20 balls in🤣

• 94 generation players used to love talking about how Zhu was not good in junior categories. I guess 98 generation’s target is Egonu. I wish they would focus on how incompetent themselves now.

In junior zhu was mvp and champions or world champs

• Goncharova is so xenophobic, I don't feel bad at all and she is always yelling at everyone on court herself

Based on what do you call Goncharova xenophobic? I hope not just because she doesn't want to play abroad😱 by the way half of our team is known by their bitchiness against opponent, ironically you are thrilled whenever Ebrar does it, why don't you like it when other players would react similarly.

I always prefer classier players like Boskovic, KYK or Zhu, they show who is the boss without trash talk on court

• I always prefer classier players like Boskovic, KYK or Zhu, they show who is the boss without trash talk on court

These girls are in a class of their own and don't have to be bitches on the pitch ~ by their game they show that they are the best in their position :whistle:

• Based on what do you call Goncharova xenophobic? I hope not just because she doesn't want to play abroad😱

She made a few statements when visiting countries, very disrespectful and xenophobic, I don't know any other player who does it so she must be proud about it. The fact that she doesn't want to go abroad I guess might be explained by that lol.