Middle Blocker

Karmen Aksoy

Berka Buse Özden

Bengisu Aygün

Seher Aksoy

Libero

Gülce Güçtekin

Selin Adalı

• Lineup with Łazowska - Druzkowska - Stefanik, Pierzchała - Orzoł, Piasecka looks quite strong. Hope they gonna fight against Turkey

• Logan Tom Israel just took set 1 from Turkey

24-20~~>24-26

I like this lol

• italy losing 2-0 against serbia

I tought they would win this tournament easily

• with a polemic ending,italy win 3-2 to serbia and finish unbeatend the group round

It was breathtaking and i liked more serbia than italy today,I hope they can improve their volleyball because last year they did good in wch and this year they came with more experience

• Ipar finally had a good match, I know it was against Denmark but still. I don't remember when was the last time she scored that much. Maybe she scored that match in last 2 seasons in total.

I have mixed feelings about her and her future. She was the best of this gen but she is wasting it. I think she should really make a decision. If she doesn't consider playing volleyball professionally, I think we should stop investing on her.(well we don't have much options tho)

I wouldn't blame her if she choose to do whatever she'll study in USA. She can find a great job even with her high school diploma.

On the other hand I like her a lot want to see her go professional instead of choosing NCAA. She should've been playing in somewhere like Sarıyer/Yeşilyurt already in last 2 years. She would be totally different player by now.

If she goes to NCAA I guess we can't watch her with national team, like Julia B. will miss WCH

• If she goes to NCAA I guess we can't watch her with national team, like Julia B. will miss WCH

Yeah. NCAA season starts at the end of August

• It is not a problem if she will miss NT for couple of years since we will have Vargas and Carutasu anyways. However she might quit volleyball if she goes to NCAA just like most of other Turkish players who went to NCAA. I remember Pelin aroguz (she was way better than iPar) went to NCAA and quit volleyball afterwards to pursue another career with her diploma. Good universities in USA provides such good career opportunities that most players quit volleyball.

• italy lose first set to turkey

I'm so dissapointing about this team because i see in u20 the chemistry and what theycould do and some of them have experience in Serie A

But they seem out of rythm and absence of some players as guiducci,nervini and gardini are questionables

• Guiducci is recovering from a pericarditis, that's why she's not there, Nervini was injured at the end of her season in Club Italia and I guess she's not recovered yet. Not sure about Gardini, but I heard she also has some kind of physical issues (or it doesn't make sense for her to not be there). What I really don't understand given the circumstances is how they're using Diop and Frosini. They were both at the Mediterrean Games but Diop was the one always starting, now they're mostly using Frosini, do they even know who they're betting on or just trying whatever and see what sticks?