Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• i need someone to bring SWP and Annie Drews back to Europe please

• lol rude

I'm sorry :flower:

• The one who was 2/8 in attack & 4/14 + 2 errors in reception against Korea in Tokyo??:/:/:/

With this logic, neither of the names mentioned before aren't good. We could share this kind of stats from Kelsey, Voronkova or anyone else lol

Hande wasn't good at attacking last summer, but her reception was generally good. There are very few matches where she had problems with reception. If you look at her total reception stats from the last tournaments, you can see how much she has improved at the reception.

• With this logic, neither of the names mentioned before aren't good. We could share this kind of stats from Kelsey, Voronkova or anyone else lol

Hande wasn't good at attacking last summer, but her reception was generally good. There are very few matches where she had problems with reception. If you look at her total reception stats from the last tournaments, you can see how much she has improved at the reception.

Hande’s reception is getting better in this club season, but her attack is far from enough to be considered as a “balanced OH”.

Her stats of attack in recent matches against top teams: 5/14 against Vakif; 5/23 against Fener

• she's not A++ like Gabi, MBH, Larson etc. but not all about that stats from one single game. that's petty. I would place her near the top of the second best group of OHs.

• Hande’s reception is getting better in this club season, but her attack is far from enough to be considered as a “balanced OH”.

Her stats of attack in recent matches against top teams: 5/14 against Vakif; 5/23 against Fener

they played against Fener almost 3 months ago. And comparing her with teammates against vakıf she didn't play poorly this match.

Her reception was good last season too. She has been getting better since the beginning of 2020, not just this season.

Hande looked lost her power and height in the attacking due to injuries last year, but she has usually finished the matches over %50 attacking percent since the beginning of the second part of the league. Nowadays she is hitting as she used to. I think she is gaining her old form.

I don't think Hande is balanced OH yet but about to get there.