Polish NT 2022

• Gałkowska is on the roster right now but I’m wondering why she wasn’t playing during VNL then?

I hope Malwina will explain why she isn’t with the team because there is arleady a lot of mean comments about her absence.

• I am disappointed that Malwina is absent.

I don't like the fact that Górecka is there as well. She's useless and did not develop.

I have mixed feelings about Galkowska.

Honestly, I would risk it all with Druzkowska and invite her for trainings.

He can still take 5 OHs and 1 OPP.

• I am disappointed that Malwina is absent.

I don't like the fact that Górecka is there as well. She's useless and did not develop.

I have mixed feelings about Galkowska.

Honestly, I would risk it all with Druzkowska and invite her for trainings.

He can still take 5 OHs and 1 OPP.

Either her or Fedusio... She is still better receiver than Monika. So here we have the reason why she is there.

• I'm disappointed by Malwina's absence but she earned that.

how?

• I think smarzek absence was her choice and not a cut of lavarini

• Yeah, I know, but I would rather have Orzoł or Piasecka instead. Górecka is annoying to me. She's overrated.

But Górecka is the only so called defensive OH. Orzoł can't play WCH. Piasecka is rather average in reception. We have Różański, Łukasik and Czyrniańska as this kind of players. There has to be some balance.

Gryka also showed that she is still too weak of a blocker. She played quiet a lot and had 5 blocks. 3 of them in the match with GER and 2 of them blocking Wietzel in the middle :gone: She can't close the wings. She started with Japan and was non-existing. Only when Alagierska entered the court Poland started to play some good block-defence.

• I'm disappointed by Malwina's absence but she earned that.

Surprised there is no Gryka and Stencel is in. Ania played really bad this VNL and Ola at least gave some good moments.

Maybe that hate banner at the fan game nailed her :/

Supposedly, the fans were furious that she played in Russia and cried because of them

• Maybe that hate banner at the fan game nailed her :/

Supposedly, the fans were furious that she played in Russia and cried because of them

For sure that banner crushed her.

She was one of not so many players who decided to leave Russia and the only one who had such cruel welcome, and what is even worse, by Polish fans… It could be her decision and this is ok but if she didn’t contact with Lavarini I would have small grievances to her but I guess it’s her own decision. Sad.

• Maybe that hate banner at the fan game nailed her :/

its not just banner, also other targets were Blagojevic and even Bajema (american girl, with have no sense)

also, i heard its not just fans, lodg staff are included in that mess

• As far as I know, at first Malwina lied to Lavarini that she needed time to recover from small injury - that’s why she skipped VNL. But it turned out that she used this time to travel - she walked in the mountains, jumped with a parachute and shared all those things on Instagram. He saw that and there was some kind of conflict between them, what is more I heard they don't like each other very much - she played the worst season in her career in Novara with Lavarini as a coach and he claimed that she didn’t do her best in training.

I don't have a clue how this case developed. Maybe she is not feeling well - her last matches in Rzeszów were really weak, she looked exhausted and lost a lot of weight and thus became weaker and she may know that she can’t help this team right now. With her weak shape, she would get another hate wave and it could be too much for her current mental state. Maybe she is mad about those posters or maybe Lavarini decided she won’t be included because of her lies. Malwina has always played for our NT, even when she was injured or really exhausted with Nawrocki as a coach when a lot of players were leaving the team so I can’t believe it was her decision. I hope she will write something about it and clarify this situation and we will see her soon ?(

• As far as I know, at first Malwina lied to Lavarini that she needed time to recover from small injury - that’s why she skipped VNL. But it turned out that she used this time to travel - she walked in the mountains, jumped with a parachute and shared all those things on Instagram. He saw that and there was some kind of conflict between them, what is more I heard they don't like each other very much - she played the worst season in her career in Novara with Lavarini as a coach and he claimed that she didn’t do her best in training.

I don't have a clue how this case developed. Maybe she is not feeling well - her last matches in Rzeszów were really weak, she looked exhausted and lost a lot of weight and thus became weaker and she may know that she can’t help this team right now. With her weak shape, she would get another hate wave and it could be too much for her current mental state. Maybe she is mad about those posters or maybe Lavarini decided she won’t be included because of her lies. Malwina has always played for our NT, even when she was injured or really exhausted with Nawrocki as a coach when a lot of players were leaving the team so I can’t believe it was her decision. I hope she will write something about it and clarify this situation and we will see her soon ?(

Poland, despite the return of Stysiak, loses a lot in the absence of Smarzek

• stysiak has higher ceiling but usually chokes at crucial times and games. Malwina may be a good option for times like these.

But you know professional sport is one thing and walking in the mountains another one? I mean she was not going to Mount Everest just did some walking. It is much different that everyday gym, endurance training and jumping all the time. It doesn’t mean that she is 100% healthy.