2022 Men's Volleyball Nations League

• spur-ahw

does that makes sense?

I think it does. Brazilian commentators keep saying something like "Sproh" because according to them that's the right pronunciation.

I thought it would be something like "Sperrol"

• he says it here

Thanks, I guess the people on TV are almost right. It's not an easy word for us to speak. At least it's easier than Akinradewo

• the screaming HAHAHAHAH quite true tho, but the fans were cheering for good plays as well, it's just cheers for good looking players are wayyyyyyy much louder. and yeah, ph vb program is quite a mess that's why VNL has been a good experience for PH VB fans overall.

I think for some of PH VB fans, that's their way of keeping their lively mood going especially during challenge review.

• Kurek with 21/28 attacking. It's good to see the connection with Janusz improving, it was a bit broken in the first game.

Poland will win this tournament. I hope Leon won't return for WCH and they will win it as well.

Tuaniga/Shoji/TJ/Stahl/Smith all of them play in Plusliga and it made it harder for Polish boys, Americans know them very well but they closed it in 4.

• Kurek with 21/28 attacking. It's good to see the connection with Janusz improving, it was a bit broken in the first game.

Poland will win this tournament. I hope Leon won't return for WCH and they will win it as well.

Tuaniga/Shoji/TJ/Stahl/Smith all of them play in Plusliga and it made it harder for Polish boys, Americans know them very well but they closed it in 4.

I only want him to be there if he is willing to be only as a serving sub:whistle:

• He'll probably join Skra.

Yup, but it's still overachieving going toe-to-toe with Polish A team without Christenson, Anderson and Holt.

right. but that's sort of been their common theme especially the past few years. that's still a complete POL team in terms of what's available for them this season but what's disappointing is how they managed to lose decent leads when they could have won in 3.

• Just watched the highlight of their match vs Japan and Slovenia was actually playing with their A team just without Cebulj. What’s wrong with them? The highlight is too short that it can’t tell anything.

I thought their block was too slow particularly during transition plays. I also thought that Ziga Stern would have been a better bet against the Japanese especially when Mozic kept trying to force the crosscourt.

• Well, obviousely the President of FIVB is beyond satisfaction over the turn out of the Philippines station.

I'm sure more games will be introduced to Southeast Asia.

[attach='6126','none','true'][/a

volleyball word's one sided approach in marketing the men's side excessively over the women's side is ridiculous. They're obviously counting on thirst trap teenagers screaming for the man bulges other than actual volleyball. and then they ran this cringe concept of equality jersey (last year) for woke points but then continue to under market the women's side of the sport. ridiculous.

I'm sure FIVB eyes are bulging out of its sockets with the new free marketing venue. just sing praises to these foreign validation hungry countries and they will do the talking for you.

• Well, obviousely the President of FIVB is beyond satisfaction over the turn out of the Philippines station.

I'm sure more games will be introduced to Southeast Asia.

South of Asia, eh? LOL. But yes, I was there, and I do think that minus the excessive expression of the hots for certain players, the fans were respectful, lively, always game, and even knowledgeable.

• South of Asia, eh? LOL. But yes, I was there, and I do think that minus the excessive expression of the hots for certain players, the fans were respectful, lively, always game, and even knowledgeable.

Yeah, it was very enjoyable to watch full arena with fans supporting more or less both teams.

These reactions were childish though, and obviously FIVB promoted this random Slovenian player on their social media because of that, lol.

• Yeah, it was very enjoyable to watch full arena with fans supporting more or less both teams.

These reactions were childish though, and obviously FIVB promoted this random Slovenian player on their social media because of that, lol.

Yeah, they're milking the cow, so to speak. And, yes, people crushing on Bosnjak was odd and admittedly a face palm moment. I kept rolling my eyes while the howls were ongoing.

But there were some beautiful moments, though, when, for instance, everyone started doing Italy's chant, "Italia! Italia! Italia!" I actually thought that only people who had watched international volleyball would know that chant. And then when Slovenia was serving and nobody knew what to chant, they did that European style clap that crescendos until the server makes contact with the ball.

• Argentina has recalled De Cecco for the last matches next week.

It's evident the coach got tired of watching every opponent hit over Sanchez in block and his substitute being so-so.