Brazil NT 2022

• why are you comparing players of yesteryears with the current crop? If that's so, the earlier players of other countries are better than the current one.

I'm not comparing. I said Brazil didn’t produce a world class player since the 1986 generation. You told me some names and I said they are strong players, but not world class.

• I'm not comparing. I said Brazil didn’t produce a world class player since the 1986 generation. You told me some names and I said they are strong players, but not world class.

Lucarelli and others not world class? they won at the Olympics. They are world class.

• The current Brazil NT:

Setter: Bruno + Fernando

OPP: Alan + Darlan

OH: Lucarelli + Honorato

MB: Lucas + Flavio

L: Thales

But the bench is not deep. Lucarelli is bothered by injury from time to time. Honorato is not a top level OH in Brazil NT. I don't know where Douglas is. He's much better than Honorato as a starter. Isac should be back as another MB for Paris 2024.

• He's a strong OH, not world class. I saw far better brazilians in Serie A1/Superlega. Anyway, I think he's the biggest talent after Bruninho and Lucao.

CBV naturalized Leal for a reason, after all.

You could say that to Turkiye? They don't have a world class talent, they even naturalized Vargas after all. :lol:

• Juba will be the coach for Men's NT in Pan American Cup.

• You could say that to Turkiye? They don't have a world class talent, they even naturalized Vargas after all. :lol:

Oh just stop the bullshit

• Polish media claims it's official that Rezende is back:

https://siatka.org/pokaz/rezen…-bkV4MVSalRgJke7WzD1c4DJ8

Anyway I would recommend creating new thread :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I wanna ask about Leo(MB, 2002)

He was so damn good but then couldn't keep that level after his first showing with Sesi. I've checked his new team, Renata, matches and he wasn't playing.

Any update on him? Injuries or just couldn't keep up the expectations?

• How long does a fractured hand heal? Lucas is currently out with injury.

• Rubinho is back as Brazil NT's Assistance Coach!

• 2024 First NT Call Ups:

Setter - Matheus Brasilia

Opposite - Felipe Roque

OH - Arthur, Daniel Muniz, Paulo Vinicius Silva

MB - Otavio, Judson, Isac, Lucas

Liberos - Maique, Ale

Guests: Maicon (OH), Gustavo Cardoso (S)