Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• In retrospect, I realised that a lot of what you are doing and writing is trolling. People who compare you to a Serbian crovolley entirely miss the point. You are more like a Serbian version of serdar. It's just better "masked", ironically because your English is poorer than his.:rolll:

I feel betrayed Janko ! This comparison is even more wild than Caric vs Boskovic :hit:

• Even Tugba had a better season than Busa in a mid-level club when she was an adolescent in BJK :rolll:

the thing is why does it matter when we are talking about how Buša is an improved player now ? Her past isn’t really as relevant because we are talking about her in present day

• the thing is why does it matter when we are talking about how Buša is an improved player now ? Her past isn’t really as relevant because we are talking about her in present day

I've been semi-trolling for a good year on this forum. Like I said I personally even would say that I like her. Just let me live in my imaginary world.

This will be the last post of mine where I will even try to be somewhat conscious.

• I've been semi-trolling for a good year on this forum. Like I said I personally even would say that I like her. Just let me live in my imaginary world.

This will be the last post of mine where I will even try to be somewhat conscious.

I just noticed your favorite team and favorite player :rolll:

• You know, on the one hand, more traffic (at least when on-topic) is always good; on the other, I can imagine how funny (and maybe even boring, to some) this little discussion must look to the people on the outside, so perhaps we should wind it down slowly.

• No Eda, no Fenerbahce

Agree, she has a big impact on team as the captain. Also I think terzic is just killing this team. When every single player plays worse than their usual, it is generally the coach. Keeping him for another season was already a mistake🤦

• THY is struggling against Aydin

Aydın is leading 2-0, 19-20 in 3rd set for THY

oooof down 2-0 and almost tied up at 20? That’s not struggling that’s on life support

• Mahfı Eğilmez on Fenerbahçe: "Fenerbahçe women's volleyball team is like a retired team":rolll: