Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• Btw FB is playing so bad that I'm seriously thinking there is an issue with Terzic. Maybe some players refused to go to some trainings or just refuse to play motivated at all until he leaves.

Similar thing happened with Turkish NT and Gio. I think it's harder for FB BCS of the whole connection with SB community (do I say that correctly) and many players alligned with it.

• Yea I don’t necessarily love her going there either. She can still have bad days and I wouldn’t want her confidence broken and hated by fans. I would like her on maybe a team like THY

I mean i don't even consider Busa going to Vakifbank as serious topic, but She survived Fenerbahce period with Mihajlovic and Terzic, i think that she is strong enough, LoL.

• Caric had better attacking ratio but overall she was still bad. Having 8 errors at attack and 3 times blocked is too much for an Opp

You are right, she is not there yet.

But what you mean by "for a Opp"? Main purpose of a OPP is to attack bad sets, so is normal that OH have better numbers than OPP. Different thing is that we are spoiled by Egonu/Haak/Boskovic numbers.

Also, i remember that Egonu had more than a few games with 8+ errors.

P.S i dont compare her to Egonu by any means

PTT dont have better option now, and only thing that we all can do now is, let girl play and hope that she can return to her old shape for everyone's sake

• I mean i don't even consider Busa going to Vakifbank as serious topic, but She survived Fenerbahce period with Mihajlovic and Terzic, i think that she is strong enough, LoL.

Survived is an overstatement 😹 she had a pretty mediocre-bad season.

• I mean we all have a level of bias here. A lot of people that aren’t Serbian fans use her as a meme because she really has been poor in the past. I use to not even want her on rosters. I a biased for her now but the truth lies somewhere in the middle. She really has improved and when she’s having a good day she is a very very good player in all areas except blocking. She is a very good serve, defender, and passer. Is she a world class top 5 outside ? No. Is she a top 5 outside to compliment a high volume attacking outside like maybe an Anthi or a Herbots ? I think so. She could benefit vakifbank with her reception and defense and she can be a good weapon on offense especially if she has that much help around her.

I agree that she had good matches but she had also bad ones that's why her overall stats is quite mediocre so far.

My point is that even if she would have had very consistent good performance whole season (which she didn't) it doesn't mean she will perform similarly in a bigger team like Vakıfbank. We have seen this many many times: a player would have a superb season and then would transfer to one of the big 4 next season and her performance would be mediocre. In Busa's case this already happened in FB. That's why i would refrain exaggerating a flashy performance of one player from a low level team.

My intention is not to downplay her performance but trying to respond to false advertisement done by some biased users here

• I agree that she had good matches but she had also bad ones that's why her overall stats is quite mediocre so far.

My point is that even if she would have had very consistent good performance whole season (which she didn't) it doesn't mean she will perform similarly in a bigger team like Vakıfbank. We have seen this many many times: a player would have a superb season and then would transfer to one of the big 4 next season and her performance would be mediocre. In Busa's case this already happened in FB. That's why i would refrain exaggerating a flashy performance of one player from a low level team.

My intention is not to downplay her performance but trying to respond to false advertisement done by some biased users here

she had a lot of good matches on a good serbia team at WCs even outscored Boskovic in a 5 set match once and had a phenomenal performance in the semifinal against a good usa team

• Survived is an overstatement 😹 she had a pretty mediocre-bad season.

I think it's pretty obvious he meant "survive" as in "not be crushed by it and continue to have success in her later career" not "had a great season".

• she had a lot of good matches on a good serbia team at WCs even outscored Boskovic in a 5 set match once and had a phenomenal performance in the semifinal against a good usa team

Busa played who know how many important matches(for a title) in her career, she cant be compared with a players who transferred from a small to a big club.

• As for Busa and her suitability for Vakif, I personally would not like to see it, but it's very rich for some people here to make fun of the very idea, because those exact same people have claimed recently that Busa is a good player in "Serbian system" (by which they mean playing alongside a dominant Opp). Well, guess who is a starting opp for Vakif?

Generally people don't refer dominant Opp game as Serbian system. Indeed Serbian system is generally referred for teams who are playing with two receiver covering other outside hitter who can't receive. To me, for example Çukurova belediyesi could be considered as 'Serbian System'

• If people think Buša is bad they're free to think so. Personally I don't even think she is bad and even like her but some people had even called her best OH in the world before when she does well. It's ok to have personal biases, I do too and some people make fun of me for it.

Whatever.

• If people think Buša is bad they're free to think so. Personally I don't even think she is bad and even like her but some people had even called her best OH in the world before when she does well. It's ok to have personal biases, I do too and some people make fun of me for it.

Whatever.

I guess it is one particular member making exaggerated claims about her and triggering others. Kinda new crovolley/Fabris case

• If people think Buša is bad they're free to think so.

Yes, and if people think that opinion is wrong, they are not only free to think so, but express it (and so on ad infinitum). It's called internet debate.

• I guess it is one particular member making exaggerated claims about her and triggering others. Kinda new crovolley/Fabris case

Yes they don't seem to accept critique on the players, I don't understand why. If people want to critique them they should, especially since she simply had bad matches objectively anyway. It's not like we are making fun of a player who constantly did well.

• I guess it is one particular member making exaggerated claims about her and triggering others. Kinda new crovolley/Fabris case

Or people cannot understand joke?

"Busa can play in Vakif" is not a joke, but "Busa is the best OH in the world" is obviously just a joke.

For example, few days ago, there was some discussion, i just joked "prove it" and people got offended in 5 seconds. ^^

• Yes, and if people think that opinion is wrong, they are not only free to think so, but express it (and so on ad infinitum). It's called internet debate.

Yes we don't disagree here if you thought so :lol: some people seem to get genuinely worked up about the Bianka case which is why I made the exact reminder you did here, which you basically copy-pasted as an argument against my identical post lmao. :rose:

• Or people cannot understand joke?

"Busa can play in Vakif" is not a joke, but "Busa is the best OH in the world" is obviously just a joke.

For example, few days ago, there was some discussion, i just joked "prove it" and people got offended in 5 seconds. ^^

I don't know even if it was you, what I mean was not a post from a few days ago, she was called that before.

In retrospect, I realised that a lot of what you are doing and writing is trolling. People who compare you to a Serbian crovolley entirely miss the point. You are more like a Serbian version of serdar. It's just better "masked", ironically because your English is poorer than his.:rolll:

• The constant refusal to acknowledge that she improved and the regular talking point of this forum - bringing up the worst season of her carrier that happened 3 years ago (as if that means she can't play better than the last time she was in a big club). Nothing new to see here today...:whistle:

Even your serious opinions could be a little too 'wild' sometimes, maybe that's why some people don't realize whether you are joking or not😂