Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• I genuinely thought that's what Beri meant🙈

But I see that I've criticized Serbian players a lot today. That's why I dont dare to say anything about MaJa's performance🙈😂

and there I came ahahaha

• And 15 errors in 4 sets. When was the last time she played like in Erronu mode?:white:

But I see that I've criticized Serbian players a lot today. That's why I dont dare to say anything about MaJa's performance🙈😂

I was thinking Maja :lol: She is a legend of course but volleySrb pointed it out as well, at some point you could tell she was getting tired. Setters peak later but every tale has an ending...

I feel like Drca's great performance at Wch might have been a reminder of time as well.

I think that was key. Maja literally ruined them all in 3rd set. Short balls for middles, balls behind Voronkova back, fast balls to Boskovic...

Tijana needed to switch to boss mode in 4. set just to finish them quick.

• I liked this match very much, THY will be a dangerous team for everyone

Eczacıbaşı won this match as a team and it should be emphasized, besides Eczacıbaşı and THY look like the two most organized teams and VakıfBank is such a mess🤙

• Aren't you in a bitchy passive-aggressive mood today, eh?:P

Neither Boskovic or Egonu played brilliantly today, but all joking aside, if things don't change for PTT, Busa will be the most drained and used player in the league, and who would have thought that a couple of months ago?!:lol::gone:

If Caric dont start playing soon and they dont change tactics Busa will for sure change club in january.

I heard she had a lot of offers now, but she didn't want to broke contract.

• If Caric dont start playing soon and they dont change tactics Busa will for sure change club in january.

I heard she had a lot of offers now, but she didn't want to broke contract.

ooooh like where ?

• I have no clue about names, but she literally can play wherever she wants.

she’s gotten so much better

• and there I came ahahaha

Bogdan will be online soon, brace yourself 😜😂

• I have no clue about names, but she literally can play wherever she wants.

Well maybe to Vakıfbank could be too big of a step for her at this moment but I applause her for making such a big progress from being basically a Molnar-like second libero to a balanced OH.👏👏 There are not many of those around nowadays

• Well maybe to Vakıfbank could be too big of a step for her at this moment but I applause her for making such a big progress from being basically a Molnar-like second libero to a balanced OH.👏👏 There are not many of those around nowadays

Ok, that was just a joke or fantasy draft ^^ But i dont think that would be a big step, she would not be main player in Vakif, they dont need scorer such a Herbots, they have Gabi and Egonu for that, they need someone to play defense(and reception) and be just a option in attack in few rotations.

• Well maybe to Vakıfbank could be too big of a step for her at this moment but I applause her for making such a big progress from being basically a Molnar-like second libero to a balanced OH.👏👏 There are not many of those around nowadays

Repeat this.

I am not praising her because she is the best OH in the world (she is not, LoL), don't even thinking about her overall ranking a lot, but pushing her own limits and the way she achieves it is really fascinating to me. I have special sympathy for her, I'm asking you serdar to be a gentle devil's advocate when it comes to her :rose:. Maja is canceled when this Busa joins the party.

• I saw one Brazilian twitter user (male one) after the WCH final say something like the following:

"If I could be reborn, I would choose to be born as Bianka Busa. Beautiful, rich, two-time world champion, two-time European champion, two-time Olympic medallist, a friend of the best player in the world and she banged Lucarelli. I would never ask for anything more."

Apart from rich, which is neither here nor there, where's the lie?:whistling::lol:And now, every time there's a talk about her, I think of that tweet.:rolll::heart:

• I saw one Brazilian twitter user (male one) after the WCH final say something like the following:

"If I could be reborn, I would choose to be born as Bianka Busa. Beautiful, rich, two-time world champion, two-time European champion, two-time Olympic medallist, a friend of the best player in the world and she banged Lucarelli. I would never ask for anything more."

Apart from rich, which is neither here nor there, where's the lie?:whistling::lol:And now, every time there's a talk about her, I think of that tweet.:rolll::heart:

Oh did she bang Lucarelli?😱 When did I miss that gossip?😂

Well, she is not milliner, but she is richer than ordinary people.

She is volleyball player for fucks sake, she dont have more than 10 days per year for some fancy vacation :lol:

• Oh did she bang Lucarelli?😱 When did I miss that gossip?😂

During the 2016 Olympics. They dated for a little while after.

Well, I see no lies here lol:dance6:

• Ugh I'm so proud of Buša tbh. I'm someone who always liked her game-play and yes she is pretty as well. She was always a fighter imo, no matter where she played, I saw her get better with each match, with each year. This mentality is just as important to an athlete as physical talent imo.

I remember even seeing people saying she was only with the NT because of her looks early on which is just... ridiculous, some people even went further and I'm not even going to give those thoughts time here, however did she prove everyone wrong!

Not to preach about the "pretty hurts" lol but damn people really can't stop having a million assumptions about someone they know nothing about just by their outer shell, regardless of how it is they perceive this person. Meanwhile I'm sure different species can't even tell any of us apart from apes ahaha:lol: