Italy - Serie A1 2022/23

• Milano’s reception is so poor today, spikers are struggling a lot and Casalmaggiore is doing their job so well

• chieri is playing amazing,a joy to watch as always

And bosio is giving a masterclass

On the other hand novara is not focused,not there

• So sad this Chieri team is getting ripped apart next year - been a joy to watch them in the last 2 years

Yeah it become my favourite team this past years

But i see they are doing like this year,getting good players like omoruyi,anthouli and others

They are gonna give a battle

• Novara's players crying after the match 🥹😞❤️ so heartbreaking. Wish them the best and RIP Julia 🙏🏻🫶🏻

• Novara's players crying after the match 🥹😞❤️ so heartbreaking. Wish them the best and RIP Julia 🙏🏻🫶🏻

<3<3<3;(;(;(

• so sad for them

Chieri din't take the opportunity

What a cruel comment!:down:

• it's obvious he meant the opportunity that they were leading 2:0 in the game and not Itumas death....

Sorry but it is not obvious. I commented on what was written there, I cannot read people's mind or understand people's intentions. In this kind of sensitive issues I suggest people to use punctuation or write exactly what they meant... sorry for being :offtopic:

• Do Milano & Casa need a third match or they just count the point ratio to decide who is the semifinalist after they each won a 3:2 match?

They do. Third match is on Sunday at 20:30

• wow pinerolo beat vallefoglia 3-0 and advance in the race for the challenge cup ticket

Wow that team after saving for relegations some weeks ago,I always said they will be relegated at the end of season but since the begginig they show despite the weakness fight spirit,a game identity with fighter like zago,ungureanu and their MB were outstanding this season

Bravo :obey:

On the other hand vallefoglia dissapointing every season