CEV Champions League 2023

• You also have a history of not liking Hande but it doesn't prevent you constantly shading her obviously :roll:

because she’s not good and consistently is a HUGE reason ecza loses important matches. I don’t care if she hits well vs Bolu and PTT on the season. She’s mediocre at best and a liability at worst. It isn’t hard to understand.

• because she’s not good and consistently is a HUGE reason ecza loses important matches. I don’t care if she hits well vs Bolu and PTT on the season. She’s mediocre at best and a liability at worst. It isn’t hard to understand.

Obviously it is hard for you to understand, you keep coming with this narrative that she plays bad at important batches although I've already proved you that it is a big fat lie by showing you match by match how good she played, when you first come up with this crazy claim. On the other hand, you believe that busa is the best oh in the world, so things are happening differently in your fantasy world😂

• Obviously it is hard for you to understand, you keep coming with this narrative that she plays bad at important batches although I've already proved you that it is a big fat lie by showing you match by match how good she played, when you first come up with this crazy claim. On the other hand, you believe that busa is the best oh in the world, so things are happening differently in your fantasy world😂

Buša is a two time world champion starter and Olympic medalist. She is not the best outside hitter in the world. Hande has never won anything in her life. I don’t think you wanna try and make the comparison. I get it though. It’s probably EXHAUSTING being a Turkish fan and watching your team lose over and over again…. I’ll cut you some slack. Also my post simply had nothing to do with Busa. We don’t even need to restart that argument

• Buša is a two time world champion starter and Olympic medalist. She is not the best outside hitter in the world. Hande has never won anything in her life. I don’t think you wanna try and make the comparison. I get it though. It’s probably EXHAUSTING being a Turkish fan and watching your team lose over and over again…. I’ll cut you some slack

It should be probably exhausting to have such a simple logic while making statements about players. Like Brižitka Molnar is a bronze medalist at WCh and gold medalist at Ech. But this doesn't mean she was one of the best OHs. She was just good at playing a certain system (2 receiver system) on the other hand Haak has never won any world championship medals and most likely she will never with her current NT but this doesn't change the fact that she is one of the 3 best Opposite players in the world. Some players are just lucky to be playing with other great players and get free medals while some players are unlucky to be in a NT with weak teammates.😉 Your beloved Busa wouldn't have been able to get any starting spot if Malesevic wouldn't have quit NT at such an early age. And now that there's Lozo and some promising young OHs, she would barely get playing times

Hande earned quite a lot in her club career unlike Busa who just flipped badly at pretty much every season. So you are right it is not worth for comparison, they are playing at the same league and you can see the big difference in their performances, or indeed probably you can't, since you are blind with imaginary great performances of certain Serbian players🤷

• It should be probably exhausting to have such a simple logic while making statements about players. Like Brižitka Molnar is a bronze medalist at WCh and gold medalist at Ech. But this doesn't mean she was one of the best OHs. She was just good at playing a certain system (2 receiver system) on the other hand Haak has never won any world championship medals and most likely she will never with her current NT but this doesn't change the fact that she is one of the 3 best Opposite players in the world. Some players are just lucky to be playing with other great players and get free medals while some players are unlucky to be in a NT with weak teammates.😉

Hande earned quite a lot in her club career unlike Busa who just flipped badly at pretty much every season. So you are right it is not worth for comparison, they are playing at the same league and you can see the big difference in their performances, or indeed probably you can't, since you are blind with imaginary great performances of certain Serbian players🤷

you don’t think Handes mediocrity has played a big part in her national teams lack of success ? Lmfao. Her and the other outsides have been the main thing keeping turkey from winning anything. You’re hilarious. It has nothing to do with her having weak teammates. She’s a huge part of the the reason ecza and turkey flop at every event. I’m done responding because youre just trolling at this point.

• you don’t think Handes mediocrity has played a big part in her national teams lack of success ? Lmfao. Her and the other outsides have been the main thing keeping turkey from winning anything. You’re hilarious. I’m done responding because youre just trolling at this point.

You are the one trolling, big time! Hande playing AMAZING during Olympic qualifiers is one of the main reasons why Turkey was qualified to Olympics (besides Meryem's performance in one game)😱. Since Gözde retired we don't have a reliable balanced OH who could play next to Hände and that is the main reason for lack of success in NT (indeed being a medal contender in main competitions and being one of the top 6 teams in the world shouldn't be called unsuccessful). We have Neriman but Gui's ego didn't allow her to play before.

You obviously are very biased towards Hande and trying to sell this narrative of her playing bad at important matches, which is not true at all. Anyone who has watched Turkish league would have told the same, or just check the stats of eczacıbasi's matches against top 4🙄

Anyways this is getting off topic for this thread. I'm done with this

• Fener played lights out great. Every single player played at their near peak. That is hard to beat when everyone is feeding positive energy to one another.

Imoco on the other hand just based on their body language already looked defeated by 2nd set. It is really hard to turn things around when you don’t get challenged often. They reminded me of Team USA 2012.

• And Plummer wasn’t the only problem. Everyone of them played badly as they were shellshocked by the service bombs of Fener. Even the great Moki looked like an NCAA level libero. Kelsey didn’t do her role as well. Haak played her worst game this season.

I still think Imoco can turn things around by next week. Compared to Fener they have the experience and the crowd.

• You are the one trolling, big time! Hande playing AMAZING during Olympic qualifiers is one of the main reasons why Turkey was qualified to Olympics (besides Meryem's performance in one game)😱. Since Gözde retired we don't have a reliable balanced OH who could play next to Hände and that is the main reason for lack of success in NT (indeed being a medal contender in main competitions and being one of the top 6 teams in the world shouldn't be called unsuccessful). We have Neriman but Gui's ego didn't allow her to play before.

You obviously are very biased towards Hande and trying to sell this narrative of her playing bad at important matches, which is not true at all. Anyone who has watched Turkish league would have told the same, or just check the stats of eczacıbasi's matches against top 4🙄

Anyways this is getting off topic for this thread. I'm done with this

I think the closest to being 2 OH next to Hande is İlkin some say Tuğba but I personally prefer İlkin

I don't know if İlkin will be 2 Gözde, but I really like her game:saint:

I'd say last summer Simge was one of our weakest partsX/

• You obviously are very biased towards Hande and trying to sell this narrative of her playing bad at important matches, which is not true at all. Anyone who has watched Turkish league would have told the same, or just check the stats of eczacıbasi's matches against top 4🙄

this season she performs well in big games but interestingly she struggles against mid-level team.

here

btw it is not all about attacking, her reception, blocking and defense are solid. she is not having a perfect season but I would say it is far from bad.

• this season she performs well in big games but interestingly she struggles against mid-level team.

here

btw it is not all about attacking, her reception, blocking and defense are solid. she is not having a perfect season but I would say it is far from bad.

Agreed, considering she started her career as MB and she developed into an all-around OH, she deserves kudos to her!

• i'm not sure Hande can be called an all around. But oh well

Rhaemon being like:

fc1dfb1d-408c-48f9-ac4d-b712d83bc464_text.gif

• this season she performs well in big games but interestingly she struggles against mid-level team.

here

This! People are not stressing how important she has become not only in reception but also defense. Her killing ability should be seen as a bonus imo and she is decent indeed, with some drops in offense.

• If we are talking about Hande using Turkish League stats, maybe this discussion should continue there