CEV Champions League 2023

• And the impossible will become true next week, when Stuttgart will extinguishing that feeble Spanish team, winning the group what seemed impossible with Fenerbahce as top team set in the pool. Maybe with a little luck in the draw they may win the quarters also and go to the semis? Would be an also historic result.

• It looks like there will not be a draw for the elimination rounds, the teams will play according to the seeding after the pool phase:

https://webmedia.cev.eu/media/…leyball-cups-2023_web.pdf

If there are no more surprises (assuming Fener defeats Haris and LKS, Stuttgart defeats Haris and the group leaders win their final match in the other groups and all matches end 3-0 or 3-1) that would result in:

(Fener-LKS) - Vakifbank

(Chemik-Novara) - Conegliano

Vero Volley-Stuttgart

(Rzeszow-Le Cannet) - Ecza

edit: Forgot to mention that Ecza/Conegliano and VB/Vero Volley are really close races so these could easily switch places if any team loses a set.

• for the ones saying without russian clubs this would be boring,this cl is so exciting

• for the ones saying without russian clubs this would be boring,this cl is so exciting

Hás been till now a great tournament. Imagine If Russian clubs were playing CL:obey:

• CL matches are good when Ecza, Imoco and Vakif are not involved. ^^

Only Imoco hás been above the others. Vakif even Lost last game.

• It was just a glitch in the matrix, Vakif was not even complete and get distracted after 2-0.

But if you think that Ecza, Imoco and Vakif are not 2 dimension above others, than you are just delusional.

Vakif Lost a set for Potsdam and Lost a game. IMO Vakif os Very good on paper but dar from bê 2 dimension above on court right nów.

I Saw the past set between ECZ and CSM and was a balanced.. Chemik hás been not good this season and Win set against ECZ. It hás not been a one side match imo.

• Vakif Lost a set for Potsdam and Lost a game. IMO Vakif os Very good on paper but dar from bê 2 dimension above on court right nów.

I Saw the past set between ECZ and CSM and was a balanced.. Chemik hás been not good this season and Win set against ECZ. It hás not been a one side match imo.

Bošković didn’t play against chemik when they won a set tho

• This is the team that cant figure out for years that CL need to have 4 groups with 5 teams and not 5 groups with 4 teams. :lol:

so3.jpg

Or 2 groups with 8 teams each

• I actually like the new format. If you look at the scoreboard, LKS is way closer to the 2nd places than to the other 3rd places, so it makes sense that they get a spot in the play-offs.

I also don't mind the other 3rd places going into the CEV cup. They do that in the UEFA Champions League and it works nicely.

• I actually like the new format. If you look at the scoreboard, LKS is way closer to the 2nd places than to the other 3rd places, so it makes sense that they get a spot in the play-offs.

I also don't mind the other 3rd places going into the CEV cup. They do that in the UEFA Champions League and it works nicely.

of course, but would be much easier 4x5, 1st and 2nd team advance, 3rd placed team go to cev.

• of course, but would be much easier 4x5, 1st and 2nd team advance, 3rd placed team go to cev.

I guess, but the play-offs for the quarter-finals spot gives opportunity for some upsets, which makes the competition more exciting IMO.

• I Just want final for back... It was só great. :read: