Turkey 2023

• Anyone who is not included in the main roster can say that there is a problem in the team then. Neriman is not the first and not the last player to experience this. Sıla and melis also got cut and did no such thing.

Even Orge did not make such stupid thins when everyone knows she has a beef with Guidetti.

Melis and Sila's situations are not like Neriman's. They are probably just happy to be in the wider roster, they are not established player like Neriman who already represented NT many times. It would only be comparable, if Naz would be invited to NT now and she agrees to play but all of a sudden Santarelli would decide not to let her play at all. Then, this would be comparable to Neriman's case.

Neriman said multiple times that she was healthy, ready and willing to play for NT but Gui excommunicated her once she was not in a good place to play (divorce could take a toll on people, look at Smarzek for instance) many top players asked to be excused from NT once in a while and they are welcomed back to NT (e.g. ognjenovic) Neriman's case was very comparable to stevanovic indeed. That's why she probably hoped that things would change when Santarelli was appointed as head coach. I cannot imagine the disappointment she had after this. Poor girl😩

• but does anyone know the reason why she is not included again? is it possible that she doesn't fit well to the team/doesn't get along with the girls?

I can agree with the fact that she must be disappointed that once again she's left out and didn't get the chance to play but at the same time I feel like there has to be a reason for this ( and rather not connected with the performance on court because she is still a better player than some of the other OHs that are in the NT )

• Neriman writes that her comment was about her happiness being on the team of the coach who won 3 Olympic Championships and her comment had nothing to do with the national team or the coach (Santarelli)

She is sure that the coach will lead the team to the top for many years to come

translate?

Neriman writes that her comment was about her happiness being on the team of the coach who won 3 Olympic championships, and her comment had nothing to do with the national team or the coach (Santarelli)

She also writes that the coach is very successful and is convinced that the coach with his professionalism and personality will lead the team to the top for many more years

• Neriman writes that her comment was about her happiness being on the team of the coach who won 3 Olympic championships, and her comment had nothing to do with the national team or the coach (Santarelli)

She also writes that the coach is very successful and is convinced that the coach with his professionalism and personality will lead the team to the top for many more years

And still some toxic people come here to stir the shit and call her devil🤦

• Roster for VNL Finals

Among these three liberos, gizem has the best reception indeed. Let's see who Santa will pick.

I'm really surprised that Aycin didn't get any chance this summer. She was the best MB after Zehra and eda this season🤦

• melis yilmaz nerde? eylul akarcesme yok?

They didn't even play dUring preliminary rounds. Why would he invite these two for final roster?:what:

• They didn't even play dUring preliminary rounds. Why would he invite these two for final roster?:what:

I honestly thought Melis Yılmaz would get a chance to play because she had a really good season just like Dilek Kınık

Gizem is a complete libero - great reception and fantastic defense:heart:

Deniz Uyanık had a fantastic season and could definitely get a chance

• Because you are lacking liberos in final roster.

What do you mean? We have 3 in the final roster :what: