2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Well no offense to Washington but all these MBs are much better than what we saw from her in the club season, only Ogbogu is needed + the new ones imo

• Asli trying to block rettke, looks so cute😂

• What's her story? Mind forwarding?

She had mitral valve leak, a condition she was born with that redirected blood back into her atrium rather than out to her ventricle and that forced her heart to work extra hard to pump enough blood in the right direction. She had undergone some surgery to correct it and now she can play safely. Really heartwarming and inspiring story.

• Thanks to gui we couldn't use Aslı, Kübra, Gizem and Neriman. First 3 proved how useful they could be. Hoping to see Neriman prove Herself next week too🙏

• It’s been a really loooong time to see Kubra actually looks enjoying on the court. Happy for her and glad that she wasn’t given up yet.

I remember her debut era in the NT (around the time i started watching volleyball) and it's giving the same vibes <3:saint:

• Thanks to gui we couldn't use Aslı, Kübra, Gizem and Neriman. First 3 proved how useful they could be. Hoping to see Neriman prove Herself next week too🙏

I'm so glad he is gone, the worst part was he kept feuding with more and more players. We were going to be left with literally no one in the NT over time. :aww:

• Drews has a weird footwork, as if she will get injured any minute. Is it because of Hancock's inconsistent setting?

• The best option for Turkey is put Ebrar as OH, there isn't other option actually, that is what should be done. She is a decent receiver, just need to practice.

• The best option for Turkey is put Ebrar as OH, there isn't other option actually, that is what should be done. She is a decent receiver, just need to practice.

Especially since the winner of the Busa x Hande best OH in the world battle fizzled into a neither of them are even going to be starters in their NTS :rolll:

• Sorry, I was having a hard time putting Gizem and Ogre together as one person, the same person, when you refer to her as one of those :rolll:

She was one who kerfuffled with Gui. Now I remember her from ya'll pointing her out when I watched some club action. Fener.

• Wong can't defend any attacks from vargas

• Omg vargas's spike height was insane with that backrow attack :white:

• She had mitral valve leak, a condition she was born with that redirected blood back into her atrium rather than out to her ventricle and that forced her heart to work extra hard to pump enough blood in the right direction. She had undergone some surgery to correct it and now she can play safely. Really heartwarming and inspiring story.

People who are interested can read the story below. It’s very long but it’s worth reading, and you can tell how much she has gone through to be here.

https://www.espn.com/college-s…lleyball-star-asjia-oneal