2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• wtf with this constant noise that keep disrupting the game :wall::wall::wall:

This is the sound when timer for serve expires. They just don't stop this after the serve and when it's going to 00 you have this sound

• FIVB hasn't updated world ranking points yet.

At some point after the 2 matches it was updated and even points from European League were included. But all is gone. Well, we all know that it has some glitches. Some matches disappear and so on... I am still shocked that Croatia didn't complain that because of some error they are out from Olympic qualifiers.

• Paskova sprained her ankle... They were looking quite good with her.

And it's really poor performance offensively by Bulgaria in 3rd set. They just hit the ball straight into the block.

• How can you blame for the schedule? It's just started and Bulgaria was rested yesterday.

I'm not talking about VNL schedule.

Club season just finished not long ago, VNL is a very long tournament after that there is European championship after that IOQ and after that club season stars again.

Players don't get to rest properly

• I'm not talking about VNL schedule.

Club season just finished not long ago, VNL is a very long tournament after that there is European championship after that IOQ and after that club season stars again.

You can't blame the schedule in all cases. Paskova played last match in April. That was just accident. Not because she was tired after club season. I would say that more than one month of rest make worse effect than playing once a week ;)

• BRA vs CHN in 30mins! I renewed my VBTV sub just in time lol

• I'm not talking about VNL schedule.

It is something that exists only in volleyball... in all other sports, a competitive season which, between the club and the national team, lasts at least 11 months, with the thirty-day break split up, would be inadmissible...

• I wasn't talking about Paskova only ;)

That's why I said "in all cases". Paskova was an example. Most of this injuries are just bad luck. I see your point but that's why most teams are coming with B teams. They can do whatever they want with the roster during VNL.

Football is more collision sport than volley, they're playing more often and they don't have most common injuries (like sprained ankle after jump). So that's mostly bad luck. Most of volleyball players have enough rest (if they want).

Next example. Isabelle Haak is playing after two weeks of break? Is it not enough? It's definitely enough. Longer break makes you "rusty" and it's international season coming.

• That's why I said "in all cases". Paskova was an example. Most of this injuries are just bad luck. I see your point but that's why most teams are coming with B teams. They can do whatever they want with the roster during VNL.

Football is more collision sport than volley, they're playing more often and they don't have most common injuries (like sprained ankle after jump). So that's mostly bad luck. Most of volleyball players have enough rest (if they want).

Next example. Isabelle Haak is playing after two weeks of break? Is it not enough? It's definitely enough. Longer break makes you "rusty" and it's international season coming.

They absolutely can't do whatever they want with the roster during VNL...

If the finals are reached, athletes who have not played a minimum number of games during the three-week round robin, cannot be called up...

• They absolutely can't do whatever they want with the roster during VNL...

If the finals are reached, athletes who have not played a minimum number of games during the three-week round robin, cannot be called up...

Nobody takes 5 weeks of break.... If they're are not playing in the 1st round they have more than 3 weeks of break. Let's be serious. So yes. They can not come for the 1st week, have more than 3 weeks of break and play in the final round. So not coming for the 1st week is definition of "they can do whatever they want" ;)

• Nobody takes 5 weeks of break.... If they're are not playing in the 1st round they have more than 3 weeks of break. Let's be serious. So yes. They can not come for the 1st week, have more than 3 weeks of break and play in the final round. So not coming for the 1st week is definition of "they can do whatever they want" ;)

Maybe it's not clear that we're not talking about weeks of break from activity, but a break from competitions... It's logical that professional athletes train but it's the competitive activity that wears them out physically and psychologically, not the workouts. ..

• LOLed at the commentator getting Julia's surname wrong

• Ana Cristiana seriously? lol