2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I agree, that one set for MB was like in some 3rd league :what:

• Nowicka making big mess in our team, but thanks God we are still winning:gone:

• I agree, that one set for MB was like in some 3rd league :what:

I won't mention the situations when there is a free ball and libero would cover that, but Nowicka runs and takes the ball :D

• I dont know if I see it good, but she has very special positioning of fingers, I still cant understand how she can set like this and the ball is not falling her through the fingers on the head :what:

• and she has almost completely straight elbows, she is pushing the ball with shoulders or how?

• I’m happy that Poland had a great VNL but the fact that we have to play with Stysiak/Różański and two starting middles against Korea… seriously?

Pierzchała had great season in TL, better than Jurczyk for example and she is not getting to play a single set. Fedusio also didn’t get an opportunity to play a full game even though she was really solid during a club season. Piasecka didn’t even go to one tournament. Getting international experience for some of these players would be very beneficial for their & our NT growth but we basically started almost every game with one starring six.

While I admire how our NT played this season I don’t like how none of the young girls who had great seasons in TL (like Pierzchała/Piasecka/Damaske for example) were introduced to international volleyball :(

• What a monster block on Korneluk:lol: first in this game

• Pierzchala will enter for 1 ball by matchball I suppose :whistle: I dont like it too, I hoped Pacak, Galkowska and Fedusio will get a chance from beginning

• Piasecka didn’t even go to one tournament. Getting international experience for some of these players would be very beneficial for their & our NT growth but we basically started almost every game with one starring six.

While I admire how our NT played this season I don’t like how none of the young girls who had great seasons in TL (like Pierzchała/Piasecka/Damaske for example) were introduced to international volleyball :(

But who would you cut? Would you decide to leave Czyrnianska in Poland and give a chance to Damaske or would you switch Łukasik for Piasecka?

Anyway, Damase/Piasecka will probably play Universiade this year.

• so no Pierzchala at all

• But who would you cut? Would you decide to leave Czyrnianska in Poland and give a chance to Damaske or would you switch Łukasik for Piasecka?

I agree. There is no time for this. We have 2 very important years ahead. Each game is important, so we cant making to experiment. Ofcourse, I would like to see also Piasecka, Damaske ect but they will have chance in Universiade:win:

• But who would you cut? Would you decide to leave Czyrnianska in Poland and give a chance to Damaske or would you switch Łukasik for Piasecka?

If Lavarini only uses Fedusio as a serving/reception sub which are not her strongest points I would see Damaske in her place during the last week (least important, easiest matches) especially since I recall correctly she was one of the better servers in TL. If instead of Damaske Lavarini were to bring Piasecka he could have switch her with Fedusio/Czyrniańska for one week or even instead of one of two middles who never entered the court in the last week.

I’m not hating on Lavarini, he has done an amazing job but I just think it’s a missed opportunity to not try to slowly enter some of the younger talented players one by one especially since in this club season many of them had great performances (even better than some of our starters). Hopefully they get their chances at Universiade but I will believe in this tournament when I see it. I hear about it every year but it never happens :rolll: