2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• So many errors from China, they can't build momentum

• this is shocking for me that it's another game against a top opponent and Karakurt is receiving that good

Santa must have convinced her to look at it as something to enjoy rather than as a burden. There's something about her approach to it that has changed

• this is shocking for me that it's another game against a top opponent and Karakurt is receiving that good

Yes she is proving Andreavillar wrong :box:

• Diao's reverse sets are a thing of beauty

• Omg two great liberos making the game so much fun!!

• Say what you want, but TUR looks scary... collectively!

We have to thank Santa, the confidence is most important for me, Vargas is important, Ebrar is important and looks disciplined in her game again, Gizem is insane!, Derya is doing a good job, Zehra is again fired up. The team just looks so dominant and confident.

Gio was definitely holding this team back IMO

• Commentator said yuan is 203? I thought she is 'only' 200cm?:teach:

• Say what you want, but TUR looks scary... collectively!

We have to thank Santa, the confidence is most important for me, Vargas is important, Ebrar is important and looks disciplined in her game again, Gizem is insane!, Derya is doing a good job, Zehra is again fired up. The team just looks so dominant and confident.

Gio was definitely holding this team back IMO

He definitely was! How many times did we suffer because we didn't have a good libero

• A good kill block is the best juice

• Hat tip to whoever posted about it earlier ... if China can avoid mistakes they should be able to build some momentum now

• That kill block by LYY was the turning point :box: The best juice :drink:

• Wang yunlu seems to receive very well! We should aim Li

• Now China has minimized their errors, and turkiye can't get any more free points match is closer