2023 CEV European League

• Herbots will play today according to my sources. But they might be wrong:)

I won't be surprised. Pauline Martin isn't with the team, so probably Herbots will play as OH and Van Avermaet as opposite.

• I noticed ukraine playing good in european qualifier,in their group they was a good team iirc and they just crushed team

Now going to the final of golden league and qualified to challenger cup

Kraifuba get her old shape when she was in polish league

• Julevik and Wasserfaller are the weakest ones on the court for Sweden. Also don't get it why Nilsson is jumping for those free balls lol :D

• and while I was typing this, Nilsson injured Lazic. This level of amateurness is a little dangerous.

What happened to Lazic? Is is something serious?

• Heja Sverige! Wohooo! I am so glad for this team! Being in VNL can make miracles in Sweden, most likely doubling interest to volleyball in short period. I know it is a far dream but I hope it will happen.

Meanwhile, Van Gestel gurl, some things she did on court today looked mmm as if she did not want Belgium to win :D

• Heja Sverige! Wohooo! I am so glad for this team! Being in VNL can make miracles in Sweden, most likely doubling interest to volleyball in short period. I know it is a far dream but I hope it will happen.

Meanwhile, Van Gestel gurl, some things she did on court today looked mmm as if she did not want Belgium to win :D

I believe that FIVB is going to use the same rule as last year to determine challenger cup games.

Based on the ranking as of today it would be:

France (H) - Vietnam (47)

Colombia (18) - Kenya (29)

Mexico (19) - Sweden (28)

Ukraine (21) - Croatia (23)

France - Vietnam

Ukraine - Croatia

Colombia - Kenya

Mexico - Sweden

• And how is that different from what would happen if the cooach hadn't been suspended l? They never had a remote chance of a medal. Not even a 5th place.

I think that volleySrb was refering to the letter signed by some Belgian players. They claimed they would like to continue working with Gert on EuroVolley.

• So happy for Sweden & especially Haak! Hope to see her in VNL next year:heart:

Among these teams Croatia and France (if they’re with a healthy Cazaute) should be the toughest opponents?