Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• Imagine Vakıfbank sign larson. Larson-Gabi duo would be really interesting :/:/

• Yao Di announced that after Chinese League 23/24, she will still join the other club this season.

We don't know where she will go now.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• And again is not what Vakifbank needs. They want a stronge hitter next to Gabi. I do not think that is possible for Larson in this shape to find a team in Italy and much more in Turkey ( because of three foreigns)

No, their reception is problematic, she can help Gabi in reception and defense, so they can use Gabi, Thompson and middles in attack more efficient. They can use her like how they used MBH in 2021.

She does not need to play all games, the rule is 3+2 and Vakıfbank has Frantti to rest Larson.

• No, their reception is problematic, she can help Gabi in reception and defense, so they can use Gabi, Thompson and middles in attack more efficient. They can use her like how they used MBH in 2021.

She does not need to play all games, the rule is 3+2 and Vakıfbank has Frantti to rest Larson.

I agree you, Busa is not up for that task. I wonder why GUI doesn't use Aylin in the backrow to help reception. She is a better receiver than OHs anyways

• No, their reception is problematic, she can help Gabi in reception and defense, so they can use Gabi, Thompson and middles in attack more efficient. They can use her like how they used MBH in 2021.

Vakifbank already have 6 foreign players. What is your plan to other 2 if they sign her? Lol MBH had haak that year. They don't need her and a waste of money instead they should just save it to sign boskovic/vargas in next 2 season. 🤭

• Vakifbank already have 6 foreign players. What is your plan to other 2 if they sign her? Lol MBH had haak that year. They don't need her and a waste of money instead they should just save it to sign boskovic/vargas in next 2 season. 🤭

Unpopular opinion: Thompson is not better than the current Haak, but this season she is playing as well as Haak did in 2021. The remaining players are the same: Cansu, Gabi, Zehra, Ogbogu, and Ayça.

I would consider sending Busa or Van Aalen to one of the mid-level Turkish teams, such as Sarıyer. Van Aalen can be replaced by Arelya or Buket. She is not performing well, and she needs more court time. However, with the current team structure, she can't get much. If the team sees potential in her and wants to invest, they can consider loaning her.

edit: I also remember there were times when Eczacıbaşı and Vakıfbank sent 2 foreigners to the stands.

• Unpopular opinion: Thompson is not better than the current Haak, but this season she is playing as well as Haak did in 2021. The remaining players are the same: Cansu, Gabi, Zehra, Ogbogu, and Ayça.

I would consider sending Busa or Van Aalen to one of the mid-level Turkish teams, such as Sarıyer. Van Aalen can be replaced by Arelya or Buket. She is not performing well, and she needs more court time. However, with the current team structure, she can't get much. If the team sees potential in her and wants to invest, they can consider loaning her.

edit: I also remember there were times when Eczacıbaşı and Vakıfbank sent 2 foreigners to the stands.

Haak started bad in 2021 but played well at the end of season. Current Thompson is too inconsistent to carry a team like Vakıfbank in a long season.

• Haak started bad in 2021 but played well at the end of season. Current Thompson is too inconsistent to carry a team like Vakıfbank in a long season.

Vakif knows that Thompson is not that kind of player that's why they got Frantti as supposedly to aid her and Gabi. Ideally all three pins will be contributing however Frantti hasn't really showed up. JT however is doing better than expected.

• Vakif knows that Thompson is not that kind of player that's why they got Frantti as supposedly to aid her and Gabi. Ideally all three pins will be contributing however Frantti hasn't really showed up. JT however is doing better than expected.

Frantti is fine. But there is some inconveniences and confusing with her role vs gabi. In big matches they tend to switch and put the load alot to gabi instead of distributing the ball and maximizing Frantti just like their last match against kuzeyburo. They should trust her more! Even busa should be given more court time to play against mid to lower team. But going back to larson. I don't think she is what they need and she is too expensive for a half season.

• Unpopulat opinion: Thompson best OPP of thw WCCH hands down. She's the only consistent player of this Vakif.

Agree with the first part but not with the second part. Gabi's the most consistent one although she does the hardest job