Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• Okej i said it Gray deserves to be starter and to play in big club, but come on Gray.

You will again fight for starting position in Ecz and you don’t have anyone to help with you when it comes to reception.

Again bad move from her and Ezcasibasi.

• I really hope Robinson is gone stay in Imoco.

Conegliano found perfect chemistry and She is reach amazing shape thanks to Santarelli, Wolosz.

But there is no news about any “big” name that is coming to Imoco.., so i hope this is sign that She is staying.

• Olivotto and Lloyd are staying in Busto.

My wishes is that they signed Butigan and Van Ryk.
    To keep Omuryi and to bring foreign OH.

• Right now, I see from many top teams the willingness to spend a lot of money on the market but little vision on how to create balanced roosters.

My impression is that Conegliano, for now quiet and placid on the river bank watching its rivals, could also have a consistent edge over all in the next year.

• Here it says that Vakif in interested in Frantti and Busa and that Derya in uncertain (also, that they are looking for a foreign setter, but we already posted about it). Looks like Frantti is wanted by quite a few teams.

https://www.volleynews.it/ali-…-obiettivi-del-vakifbank/

• I really hope Robinson is gone stay in Imoco.

Conegliano found perfect chemistry and She is reach amazing shape thanks to Santarelli, Wolosz.

But there is no news about any “big” name that is coming to Imoco.., so i hope this is sign that She is staying.

Conegliano is the only club that will have almost similar roster. Probably only change in starting 6 is Busa instead of KRob.

• Anthi is great but I dont understand if THY plans to transfer her as OH or opposite. Bergmann-Anthi duo will be a chaos in receiving.

As what? As an OH or as an OP? And if they decide to go with Anthi ,Julia B. and Diana that means that the rest of they team will be locals.

Maybe this means that Naz will stay and also they manage to sign Alexia ( or Ebrar , I wish that)

Thought the same. Only fine local option can be Alexia but that won't be enough either (but I assume they can pay a lot to Vakifbank for her transfer which will make it easier for Vakif to transfer Vargas). But Bergman-Anthi-Alexia trio will not work, sounds like a recipe for disaster.

With Anthi being opposite, they can play Bergman-Tugba duo for example as OH and have space for a foreign setter (Macris). That means Julia B. will be benched though.

• Conegliano is the only club that will have almost similar roster. Probably only change in starting 6 is Busa instead of KRob.

I haven’t heard about Busa coming to Conegliano, but can work especially if Plummer is staying.

I would bring Nika from Vakif, but that means She is gone have the same role as Gray this season :/.

• Very interesting article that explains the current difficulties of the Italian teams in making the transfer market and closing agreements with the players...

In fact it is a question that I (and I believe also the other Italians active on the forum) had not considered...

in Italy the "reform of sports law" is coming to an end: This must be definitively approved by the parliament within a month.

Therefore, the teams still do not know the rules that they will have to apply to contracts. Above all, we talk about social security contributions, which cannot be quantified and which someone think will be onerous, with further economic burdens for the teams.

https://www.volleynews.it/il-m…aspettiamo-il-parlamento/

• Busto Arsizio is renewing with Lloyd, but will not be able to reconfirm Rosamaria, who has obtained Italian citizenship.

Novara is looking strongly for Bosio: the deal is almost done.

Bosio is the best Italian setter right now, very good deal for Novara!

Did rosamaria changed her citizenship or only sport citizenship? Will she still play for Brazil NT?

• Bosio is the best Italian setter right now, very good deal for Novara!

Did rosamaria changed her citizenship or only sport citizenship? Will she still play for Brazil NT?

Rosamaria, for now, only has a double passport: her sporting nationality will remain Brazilian.

She will not be an "italian volleball player" before the Paris 2024 Olympics, in which Rosamaria obviously wants to try to compete with the Brazil shirt...