Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• Milano? In Volleybox says she's going to Novara.

Maybe other names to be considered are Brayelin, Bjelica, Van Hecke, Smarzek, and Tainara.

Imo RosaMaria is a better option than those names

• The GIF is very nice...

But exactly what has Ecza won with Boskovic and the other random players they have placed around her in the last 5 years?

And don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of Conegliano: I don't like them at all...

Because Imoco annoys me so much 8o

• Random players???? Larson , Kim , Maja , Adams , Kosheleva and others. Are you serious????

I'm very serious...

Big names, chosen at random without the slightest idea of a team... Otherwise can you explain to us, with all those players, why they NEVER won anything?

Lack of coaching, lack of good locals, injuries

Team is strong as their weakest link. You need all 6 players to win something, Vakif is example this year.

Ecza always had good OH or good MB, never both in the same time, also in one season Mirkovic was setter.

Also Vakif, Fener, Conegliano, Novara always had better coaches, and we are talking about last 5 years.

• I'm very serious...

Big names, chosen at random without the slightest idea of a team... Otherwise can you explain to us, with all those players, why they NEVER won anything?

Wait…i cant agree, Eczacibasi had a good team some years ago. They were solid.
    For sure there were times when they had just big names but the lack of team spirit, harmony and consistency was serious but it wasnt like that all the time. They had good seasons too

• For Turkish league it is going to be harder to compet against Italian clubs if they don’t increase foreign numbers in court.

Domestic players right now are not on the same level as they were before.

And loosing both Eda and Naz is going to affect league a lot in near future…

On another hand Italy has so many young rising stars who are more than enough to increase level of middle level teams and to become top level players at end…

• For Turkish league it is going to be harder to compet against Italian clubs if they don’t increase foreign numbers in court.

Domestic players right now are not on the same level as they were before.

And loosing both Eda and Naz is going to affect league a lot in near future…

On another hand Italy has so many young rising stars who are more than enough to increase level of middle level teams and to become top level players at end…

They can play against italian teams with all foreigners so what you are talking about not make sense at all.

Their pool of players are smaller by years, but if they rise number of foreigners, situation would be even worse. Young turkish player would be benched even more than now.

• Teams needs to play all the time to find perfect chemistry especially to play on highest level to win CUPs.

So putting all foreign players to play together ONLY for few matches at WCCH and CL ESPECIALLY DON’t HAVE ANY SENSE :gone:

I'm very serious...

Yes if all was so random how you explain the fact that they manage to go in the fifth final with the big name's???

There was problems and also Vakif had problems but random players and random things?

Just it is not real.

• Wait…i cant agree, Eczacibasi had a good team some years ago. They were solid.
    For sure there were times when they had just big names but the lack of team spirit, harmony and consistency was serious but it wasnt like that all the time. They had good seasons too

maybe you can't agree, but you're proving me right...

If you build a team that lacks of team spirit, harmony and consistency, it means you built it "without the slightest idea of a team"...

it seems obvious to me...

• They can play against italian teams with all foreigners so what you are talking about not make sense at all.

Their pool of players are smaller by years, but if they rise number of foreigners, situation would be even worse. Young turkish player would be benched even more than now.

It's correct volleySrb ...

Turkish teams, in European cups, have played with 4, 5, sometimes even 6 foreign players on the field in recent years...

• Anyway sorry...

it was not my intention to start a flame completely off topic...

Let's go back to discussing our stuff...

Who will be next Opposite in Novara?

Novara has been doing EVERYTHING wrong for a couple of years now...

• maybe you can't agree, but you're proving me right...

If you build a team that lacks of team spirit, harmony and consistency, it means you built it "without the slightest idea of a team"...

it seems obvious to me...

I.e Vakif this season. It's night and day compared to last season