Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• Tainara isn't ready, trust me on this. Also, she's already renewed with Praia.

the others aren’t that list aren’t much better options either. Hurts to say as a big Bjelica fan though lmao

• Who is the “top 4th”? :/

There aren’t many options left on market anyway. Available Opps next season other than Sytsiak are KVR, Akimova, Thompson (if Milano does manage to sign Egonu), Drews, Mingardi(?), Lazareva(?). Stysiak is clearly the best one among these names (only KVR may be doing better lately), when Thompson’s status is still a question mark. Unless Scanidcci loses Antropova, I don’t see any wrong reason why top teams fight for Sytsiak as their top choice under current situation.

I think we can count Vargas as 4th next to top 3, she is in a great shape and make her team a medal contender

Akimova is having a great season so far, also KVR is playing very well recently. Antropova is inconsistent but she has a higher ceiling. So I would expect teams can't get top 4 oops would focus on these 3 instead of Stysiak 🤷 not that she is a bad player in general but she is just not having a good season so far

• bosko egonu haak vargas (in alphabetical order)

Fun fact, this is also the order based on their age, considering their birthdays

• denzz do you know if any Turkish players are rumored to play in V League next season? According to an analyst, Ageo Medics might sign a Turkish player next season with Lozo's departure.

• I don't know for sure but I think Derya might have an offer from Japan

Must be Derya and she can't go into GS's trade list for Aycin since her contract expires after this season, so she is free to go wherever.

I think GS wanted Alexia back, which was the problem. Because unlike Vakifbank, GS could use her in starting six and then replace a local with a local. It should not be hard to replace Aycin with a foreigner in that case. I am also glad that they asked for more from Vakifbank, who seems desperate at this point lol :D

• It looks like Yaprak is leaving Eczacıbaşı(rumors) so the smaçör line will be Hande-Saliha-Czyrnianska-Voronkova-Gray

Anyone have an idea where Yaprak might end up? Maybe GS or FB?

Question who as 2 opp :/

• All of them are kinda similar, they should sign someone with a good reception.

I think the reception is stable(This season, everyone above 50% in reception, Voronkova is even in 1st place) ;)

I wonder if they will use Czyrnianska or Voronkova as 2 opp :/

• I think the reception is stable(This season, everyone above 50% in reception, Voronkova is even in 1st place) ;)

I wonder if they will use Czyrnianska or Voronkova as 2 opp :/

Stats mean nothing, Voronkova is not a good receiver. She is having a lot of trouble against teams that serve well.

Also, she was the main reason of poor perfomance of Eczacıbaşı in the Club world championship. I wish they release her and sign Kelsey.

• Must be Derya and she can't go into GS's trade list for Aycin since her contract expires after this season, so she is free to go wherever.

I think GS wanted Alexia back, which was the problem. Because unlike Vakifbank, GS could use her in starting six and then replace a local with a local. It should not be hard to replace Aycin with a foreigner in that case. I am also glad that they asked for more from Vakifbank, who seems desperate at this point lol :D

İlayda and Karmen's injuries messed up their plans. Both should've been ready for Vakıfbank already .

That's why they are desperate

• Stats mean nothing, Voronkova is not a good receiver. She is having a lot of trouble against teams that serve well.

Also, she was the main reason of poor perfomance of Eczacıbaşı in the Club world championship. I wish they release her and sign Kelsey.

Or Şeyma which also has a very stable reception and defense

• Stats mean nothing, Voronkova is not a good receiver. She is having a lot of trouble against teams that serve well.

What do you mean stats meant nothing? They are there as a metric for a reason. So you pegged her as bad just because of that world champs match? Funny that all Ecsa needed was her and Jack. Voronkova's defense wasn't too bad either.

• IDK...

Right now if we put all the rumors together, we certainly see a lot of money going around but it seems that few are thinking about how to set up a balanced team...

I continue to be of the opinion that Conegliano will maintain an edge over everyone next year as well: they really seem to have the clearest ideas of all...

And for next season I wouldn't underestimate Scandicci either: they could seriously enter the big group...

• IDK...

Right now if we put all the rumors together, we certainly see a lot of money going around but it seems that few are thinking about how to set up a balanced team...

I continue to be of the opinion that Conegliano will maintain an edge over everyone next year as well: they really seem to have the clearest ideas of all...

And for next season I wouldn't underestimate Scandicci either: they could seriously enter the big group...

boskovic.gif

IDK...

We all said the same thing the last summer for Scandicci but .....