Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• Common guys, Castillo is 40yo

when ı said this for Maja everyone attack me. lol

• volleyscope is reliable source? they say fener are trying to sign both wolosz and santarelli

Wow. She is a good setter but team will be attacking on top of her and VB certainly will take advantage of that. I am not sold on idea that it will solve their problem. Santarelli is a very good coach if they could get him.

• It looks like that Lang Ping is for real new head coach of Milano for the next season :super:

But on the same time Li Yingying is not coming with her. Tianjin is not letting her go…. Not yet official.

• I would be surprised if she signed with milano considering how unstable team structure they will have.

if they have a stable reception line with a better setter to use Egonu at max efficiency they could have end İmoco's domination in italy.

• I would be surprised if she signed with milano considering how unstable team structure they will have.

if they have a stable reception line with a better setter to use Egonu at max efficiency they could have end İmoco's domination in italy.

They literally have Bajema-Cazaute-Castillo what is unstable about them ?

Milano for now looks like the best team in the World next season. Why wouldn’t She coach them

• With now Larson back to NT and probably heading to Paris, any rumours where she is playing next season?

only rumor about her was signing with Conegliano but I don’t believe in that. That rumor was before 2months ago and noone mentioned it later on…

• They literally have Bajema-Cazaute-Castillo what is unstable about them ?

Milano for now looks like the best team in the World next season. Why wouldn’t She coach them

haha waitng for them to face with fenerbahçe next season. they have no chance against them if they are having a good day.

only castillo is a reliable in this trio. and you have orro... anyways wou will see.

edit: ı expect a better structure from such a legendary coach like her.

• https://odbojka-volleyball.com/novi-dizac-u-lajkovcu/

Setter Emilja Zakic to Zeleznicar Lajkovac.

Ana Antonijevic played her last season in career.

Are there any rumors who can replace Uzelac?

• haha waitng for them to face with fenerbahçe next season. they have no chance against them if they are having a good day.

only castillo is a reliable in this trio. and you have orro... anyways wou will see.

If Orro plays like She has been in play offs and last two month they can be more than okej. ^^

And you act like you have watched how Chieri played with Cazaute :gone::gone::gone:

• If Orro plays like She has been in play offs and last two month they can be more than okej. ^^

And you act like you have watched how Chieri played with Cazaute :gone::gone::gone:

I watched a couple of Chieri games this season she is good but not really good that can make differences in high level volleyball. I mean not in defensive side of the game but also in blocking and attacking.

milano will not have a realiable OH in this roster that can help Egonu to win cups.

• I watched a couple of Chieri games this season she is good but not really good that can make differences in high level volleyball. I mean not in defensive side of the game but also in blocking and attacking.

milano will not have a realiable OH in this roster that can help Egonu to win cups.

Cazaute was actually at least a top5 or maybe top3 OH in the first half of the season but after that she was very mediocre so we'll see which version of her shows up