2023 U19 Women's World Championship

• So who are the good teams?

Helena is overhyped. Brazil have passing and setting issues.

• So who are the good teams?

Serbia is best team if they play with best players

Then brazil and italy i think but idk how usa,china and japan are doing

There's no much info about these teams

• Serbia is best team if they play with best players

Then brazil and italy i think but idk how usa,china and japan are doing

There's no much info about these teams

thank you for the explanation!!

italy has been always stronger. The best youth program right now. Brazil must evolve a lot. Brazil used to be a contender in youth competition.

Avid just keeps talking about how good Brazil isn’t as a team and not providing information about any other NT.

In a pool with Italy and Brazil he had the audacity of saying that the pool was a joke. The guy is obsessed with Brazil.

• Avid just keeps talking about how good Brazil isn’t as a team and not providing information about any other NT.

In a pool with Italy and Brazil he had the audacity of saying that the pool was a joke. The guy is obsessed with Brazil.

if you read a bit more, i said the Brazil U19 team is better than the U21 one. Pool C in the U19 is a joke. I dont even know the U21 pools.

You're more than welcome to go watch Brazil U21 yourself... there's links in the U21 thread... but if you're losing to NCAA teams that havent played in six months... yea... you're not going to be high on my consideration list.

• thank you for the explanation!!

italy has been always stronger. The best youth program right now. Brazil must evolve a lot. Brazil used to be a contender in youth competition.

Avid just keeps talking about how good Brazil isn’t as a team and not providing information about any other NT.

This italy generation is one of the weakest of last years

only ituma was the one for saving the team and maybe giuliani....those were the ones with projection to Senior NT

now without ituma (rip) idk how they will performe

• This italy generation is one of the weakest of last years

only ituma was the one for saving the team and maybe giuliani....those were the ones with projection to Senior NT

now without ituma (rip) idk how they will performe

I think this thread is for U19 haha. But the U21 is not good as you said. But they added Nervini and Adelusi. With Nervini the passing can improved and Adelusi was the starting OPP at club Italy back when she and Ituma were playing together. Italy could surprise who knows.

• Is Fofao the coach for which? U21 or U19?

• U17.

U19's coach is Guilherme Schmitz (Fluminense's coach) and U21's coach is Wagão (Zé's former assistant coach in Barueri, he'll be the head coach this season).

hopefully when Ze retires Fofao takes over

• POL team

S: Nadia Siuda, Aleksandra Walczak
    Opp: Martyna Podlaska, Zofia Brzoza

OH: Amelia Dombrowska, Anna Fiedorowicz, Zofia Sobanty, Aleksandra Adamczyk
    MB: Agata Milewska, Rozalia Moszyńska, Karolina Feliks
    L: Zuzanna Suska

• avid did brazilian u19 was stronger than u21?

They just lose to korea...yes only a friendly but anyways

• avid did brazilian u19 was stronger than u21?

They just lose to korea...yes only a friendly but anyways

u19 Didn’t won South America Competition

U21 won South America Competition

• is group D really that stacked… 😭 Serbia, Poland, Japan, Korea, USA, (we can ignore Mexico)

Poland will play without few players: Serafinowska, Łagida, Jaroń, Pietrzak, Marszałkowicz