Japan Women's NT 2023

• Female commentator tonight was annoying af. The only players she knew were Mayu and Koga

Seki was disappointing as usual. What the heck happened to her not getting to serve...

• Vargas really elevates their game

If Vargas had been there it'd be Turkeyi 3–0 Japan

• Female commentator tonight was annoying af. The only players she knew were Mayu and Koga

Damn Straight . I hated listening to her dumb shit

• Wait what happened to her?

She was given this 3rd week off, as I understand it

• Sorry Hayashi worshippers or whatever yall are called but this will be the only time I get to see Nagaoka really getting gritty into the game so I'm all for her doing her thing since as already mentioned with Koga and Mayu (and no inoue) in the mix the reception works just fine.

• I was not impressed with Fukudome the first time I saw her during WCH. Didn't think she'd be main libero material but after watching her today I'm convinced that she's a lot better than Nishimura. So much faster too. And it helps that her energy is huge like Kobata. It balances their whole energy as a team since aside from Mayu most of them are very mellow.

• I was not impressed with Fukudome the first time I saw her during WCH. Didn't think she'd be main libero material but after watching her today I'm convinced that she's a lot better than Nishimura. So much faster too. And it helps that her energy is huge like Kobata. It balances their whole energy as a team since aside from Mayu most of them are very mellow.

She's definitely faster than Nishimura, maybe a little more intuitive as well. She gets to balls before they seem playable

• We have a bit of a reception problem

• Those Seki quicks are so bad. Disagree strongly with this setter change

• What is with this badness that has befallen us :white:

• Seki is trying to discover who the best tipper is. There is no other explanation

• They really need a leader on the team, someone older. Koga sucks as a captain, maybe Tominaga is a good fit I mean our setters are not the best so might as well

Tominaga didn't even make the roster and she would suck even more. She's not even the captain in Ageo. Big no. Way too timid.

• Sarina is swinging rather timidly ?(